The Fraudulent Franchise QB

landroverking

Reaction score
Yeah I’m not sure how someone can say he played poorly when he had only 9 incompletions in 40 attempts....especially considering all the injuries and who he had at WR.

Dak was 25 of 44. That’s 19 missed.

cowboyec

Reaction score
they were ALL frauds today.
it wouldnt hurt so much if we were 3 or 4 wins on the year.
but being one win away from winning the East and makin the dance....and to be out played and out hustled like THEY were playing in a win it or else scenario sux reindeer ***.
they ALL were frauds today.
we need some players who give a damn about being a Cowboy like the guy in your avatar.

zeke21

Reaction score
Put it another way.. look what wentz did with his back ups..

Dak had his full compliment of receivers to work with.. and still couldn't get it done.

Dak is pure trash. I used to think he could be a bus driver.. that he could be competent but I no longer even give him credit to do that. The dude just sucks.

Northern_Cowboy

Reaction score
dang just waiting on the super fan to come in and call us all bandwagon fans. lmao derp de derp..

They are all drinking right now getting their courage up to come in here
The man doesn’t have it.

He’s Jake Plummer. Or Andy Dalton. Or Jeff George.

Take your pick

With all due respect to those 3 i don't know if they ever had the talent around them that Dak has right now

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Hire a new HC, tag Dak, let the new coach use next year to see if he can work with him.

Dallas would be foolish to extend him at this point.

This is exactly what I would do as well. Give him 1 year under a (hopefully) decent coaching staff and see what happens.