The Fraudulent Franchise QB

eromeopolk

Reaction score
Emmitt Smith. Separated shoulder. Beat the Giants for the division.
32 carries for 168 yards and 10 receptions for 61 yards

I guess Garrett back was turned the whole game or he would have seen how to ride the highest paid RB in the NFL. The Jonesboys are a fraud of the Dallas Cowboys since 1994 (when he fired Jimmy Johnson).

black label

Reaction score
if you can't beat a team with half of its players hurt or out, then you're not a franchise quarterback. Guy had one offensive lineman hurt and looney came in and played well. what's the excuse this week. sheesh.
giphy.gif

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
He's as inaccurate a thrower as I have ever seen.

That's always been his biggest weakness. With everything going great, his best is to throw passes that are "accurate enough". He's never been great at perfectly placing the ball where only the receiver can get it. He's got other good qualities such as his mobility and his work ethic, but without the accuracy, he'll simply never be elite. I'm glad the team didn't fork over 40 mil for him. I hope the next coach comes in with a plan to get the next franchise quarterback. Dak's a great guy, but this will end up being his only stint as a starting NFL quarterback. He'll move on to another team to be a quality backup. He'll be another Jeff Kemp, who played in relief of Joe Montana for the 49ers.

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Are you really trying to defend what Dak admitted. Dak said,”I MISSED some throws” ....

Uhhhhhhhh, continue trollin , troll
How am i trollin??what's your problem man?? There was another guy with a stupid post i was replying to!!lo . Take your meds man it's going to be alright!!lol I'm not defendinf Dak nor am I happy with his play.

triplets_93

Reaction score
Wow...so much idiocy in this thread. Too much to read actually! Yes, the guy is going to break all of the Cowboys passing records before it is all done is average. DOLTS!

But he was quite obviously hurt. Not good enough for the dolt class...lol

You’ll never find me being a Dak homer. But his accuracy was worse tonight than it’s ever been, so clearly the injury was a factor.

Some are moaning about some of us doggin' Dak, when he was playing with a hurt shoulder.

But if you believe that about him, then you must acknowledge that Dak is a Liar, because he plainly said at the Eagles post game press conference, that his shoulder was fine, and did not affect his throws.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
you can have accuracy issues, pocket awareness issues, and no ability to read the defense in college, but in the NFL you can't get away with this crap every week. how many more projects do we have to go through? they are a reason he was in the fourth.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
Some are moaning about some of us doggin' Dak, when he was playing with a hurt shoulder.

But if you believe that about him, then you must acknowledge that Dak is a Liar, because he plainly said at the Eagles post game press conference, that his shoulder was fine, and did not affect his throws.
You're blaming him for NOT making excuses? I have a feeling that it wouldn't have changed your stance if he had. In fact, that's most likely exactly what you would have said. "Now he's making excuses."

Ken

Reaction score

Of course he wont admit it. it gets him nothing to blame the injury.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
Dallas is just a gigantic con job.

Garrett conning Jerry, and Dak conning Garrett (and Jerry). Neither one of them belongs where they are. Dak is an absolute fool, maybe the dumbest athlete in the history of professional sports for not accepting 30M a year.

GORICO

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
yeah. His throws were all over the place.

worst I’ve seen from him to be honest.

I know we all have battles about Dak’s accuracy. But last night was the worst accuracy I’ve ever seen from him IMO

would you attribute this worst game of accuracy to his shoulder?