The Fraudulent Franchise QB

Philmonroe

Reaction score
I think our fans have a hard time separating Dak the man from Dak the player. Dak the man seems like a nice, hardworking guy. Dak the player is average. Yes, it's sad and hard seeing such a high potential leader with hard work ethic get called out and lose, but it's real life. He's just not as good as the rest.

If I practice my singing every day, I could be great. But would I be as good as Whitney Houston? No. I wouldn't. Dak just doesn't have as great natural talent as a lot of other QB's. Hardwork can only get you so far. Football is a business at the end of the day, and letting him go is the best for this team unless he takes a good deal or becomes a backup.
I think this is true regarding people having a time separating the person from the player. I think in life in general when you get a person like Dak that says all the sounds good cliche stuff the average person eats that junk up. I’m sorry I don’t care about that stuff from a guy I don’t know personally. I care about his skills on the field or whatever skill got me to like a person outside of doing illegal stuff which we know he’s not doing. He might be a good person but none of that matters if you’re just Alex Smith Jr as a qb. That make me feel good that you’re a “relatable” millionaire athlete doesn’t hunt for me. Be a better qb and that will work for me.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
#DontpayDak
Agreed, don’t pay him. Let him walk and let Cooper walk too. I miss the days where we were bargain basement shopping for a QB, maybe we can find the next Drew Henson and Chad Hutchinson in the Baseball minor leagues. Extend Garrett, #keepthenightmarealive

lopey

Reaction score
Worse play of the game was the option to Pollard. Cold running back on a 3 and 1 and you pitch the ball to him. The play should never of been called And Oh yeah our overpaid running back decides he needs a blow then? What a team....

Elusiv1

Reaction score
Worse play of the game was the option to Pollard. Cold running back on a 3 and 1 and you pitch the ball to him. The play should never of been called And Oh yeah our overpaid running back decides he needs a blow then? What a team....
That was a flatout stupid *** call with Zeke on the sideline and getting hot!!! Zeke was gashing them finally and the run started to flash then they take him out for Pollard??? You don't use Pollard in that situation, you use a 90 million dollar bulldozer to get you that 1 yard..That pissed me off!!

Ken

Reaction score
Wow...so much idiocy in this thread. Too much to read actually! Yes, the guy is going to break all of the Cowboys passing records before it is all done is average. DOLTS!

Keeping using this game as a barometer. Are you serious? Ya he couldn't beat a team with all of its backups...yup...Romo never had that issue either with this coach! :rolleyes:

Yet when he torches them like he did earlier this year and last year....its..."Oh he did it against backups"

But he was quite obviously hurt. Not good enough for the dolt class...lol

Section446

Reaction score
I know not many want to admit it. I’ve been pointing this out since rookie year. He’s just going to always be an inaccurate, indecisive, and middle tier qb.
And unfortunately, he's about to be the highest paid QB in NFL history.

What the sheep don't realize is that a franchise QB has to make everyone around him better, Dak isn't that guy. He can only succeed if EVERYTHING around him is perfect.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
And unfortunately, he's about to be the highest paid QB in NFL history.

What the sheep don't realize is that a franchise QB has to make everyone around him better, Dak isn't that guy. He can only succeed if EVERYTHING around him is perfect.
Exactly!