The funny thing is, we wait half the year for this?

Haimerej

Reaction score
If it was a chargeable offense, I would. But sadly, being an NFL owner is a can’t lose game, even when you do lose.

But I’m glad to hear that you’re still happy.

Takes more than my team not being great to get me down. There's more important things in life. Happy Thanksgiving.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My fellow Cowboys diehards, another year has come (and essentially gone) and we endure. Yet again we have been served a buffet of bitter pills and disappointment. Worst of all, all of you, like myself, so eagerly wait for each season to get here. Hope springs eternal year after year, feeling the law of averages will allow us to finally have 'that year' once again. Only to again have to face the harsh reality that there appears to be no end in sight to the failure.

It sucks that we wait year after year to again find ourselves at this point.

I'm betting the final kick in the pills will be a meaningless 'win' in week 17 after we gack up the division to the Eagles. One that serves nothing and no one but the soon-to-be-ex-coach on his next stop. One that will do nothing but screw up draft position. Like he's done to this franchise again and again and again.

We all deserve better.
I could spit nails. From play calling to play execution.

CB61

Reaction score
I was really hoping and praying that when Jones was messing with the NFL over the Ezekiel Elliott in Rodger Goodell contract that they would actually follow through on their threat to take the team away from him would have been the best thing that ever happened to the Dallas Cowboys

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Takes more than my team not being great to get me down. There's more important things in life. Happy Thanksgiving.
For me the destroys my entire week. This game is too emotional. I invest too much time in it.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
From play calling. To play execution. From ownership decisions. Two coaching disaster. The whole freaking thing is broken in my opinion

Haimerej

Reaction score
For me the destroys my entire week. This game is too emotional. I invest too much time in it.

I was like that not too long ago. Had a few life changes over the last couple years where I just didn't have the time to obsess over this stuff like I did. I'll always support my team but I don't let them control my state of mind anymore.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think the Cowboys will drafter between 10 and 12 this year. The question is, what do they go for considering the entire team is a disappointment?

some other teams better start winning then for us to pick that high. Right now if we go 6-10, we will pick between 14 and 20.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
My fellow Cowboys diehards, another year has come (and essentially gone) and we endure. Yet again we have been served a buffet of bitter pills and disappointment. Worst of all, all of you, like myself, so eagerly wait for each season to get here. Hope springs eternal year after year, feeling the law of averages will allow us to finally have 'that year' once again. Only to again have to face the harsh reality that there appears to be no end in sight to the failure.

It sucks that we wait year after year to again find ourselves at this point.

I'm betting the final kick in the pills will be a meaningless 'win' in week 17 after we gack up the division to the Eagles. One that serves nothing and no one but the soon-to-be-ex-coach on his next stop. One that will do nothing but screw up draft position. Like he's done to this franchise again and again and again.

We all deserve better.

The fans that still support Garrett don't deserve better. Anyone that supports Garrett is making the same dumb mistakes and excuses for Garrett that Jerry makes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett will ‘win’ that last meaningless week 17 game in his final attempt to put self preservation ahead of the team’s best interests.

And players get injured and are lost for the next year.

Section446

Reaction score
The sheep are the only ones surprised. When you have a bad HC and an average QB, you get this season.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I was like that not too long ago. Had a few life changes over the last couple years where I just didn't have the time to obsess over this stuff like I did. I'll always support my team but I don't let them control my state of mind anymore.
Yeah but it's what I do. I get it to each his own my cowboy brother

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
lmao, who we looking at in the 2020 draft. That's not our real plays in preseason.Super Bowl baby Ah, good year, who we looking at in the 2021 draft. That's not our real plays.................... Super Bowl lmao.

it's got more fun watching some of you guys talk up this team..

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
The Jerry Jones era

What makes matters worse, is I can see him hiring another puppet coach and the cycle continuing :(

This time is different....when it's all said and done we'll likely have a top payroll with well over half of our starter on big-time 2nd contracts. This IMO creates a more sense of urgency than when Jason was hired. No doubt in my mind they want a Super Bowl to justify the large contracts, especially with the small window. This is I think they will bring in a guy with tons of experience who can hit the ground running.

Fire407

Reaction score
I get really excited right before the team goes to Oxnard. We look forward to the reports from training camp and we get really excited once the season starts, especially starting out 3-0. That seems like an eternity ago now. It's almost like whatever they were working on in training camp just doesn't matter at all now. We all realize that we only won the first three games because the teams we played were among the worst in the league. I still think this team is loaded with talent, but it's being squandered every week.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
This past offseason was painful... this next one will be worse. The mood on this board feels so defeated...

It’s gonna tale a miracle to salvage this season.

Maybe if the players weren’t so focused on drinking, partying, stats, fame, and money we’d be winning right now. I know our coaching sucks but our players aren’t doing anything to help it right now.