Video: The genius of Kellen Moore: collecting info pre snap

aria

Reaction score
It's obvious you are not a Cowboys fan so why are you here?
Is that right, why is that? Please share you’re awesome knowledge with me. Tell me, please do, tell me.

This is coming from the guy who said “I’m not the type to get hyped over a win in week 1” which is essentially what I said in my first post. Wow! I guess that makes two of us who aren’t Cowboys fans. Come on in, the water is warm.

How could you be so arrogant to try and call me out for basically saying the same thing I did about over reacting?

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
The title of this thread should be...the genius of Floatyworm...glad I could help getting the Cowboys pointed in the right direction.

DHCBF66

Reaction score
Is that right, why is that? Please share you’re awesome knowledge with me. Tell me, please do, tell me.

This is coming from the guy who said “I’m not the type to get hyped over a win in week 1” which is essentially what I said in my first post. Wow! I guess that makes two of us who aren’t Cowboys fans. Come on in, the water is warm.

How could you be so arrogant to try and call me out for basically saying the same thing I did about over reacting?
I don't spend my day on here bashing every thread that is posted....

aria

Reaction score
I don't spend my day on here bashing every thread that is posted....
Let me tell you what else you don’t do and don’t know. You clearly don’t read every one of my posts and you don’t know anything about me. It’s kind of hard to bash every thread when I only participate in a handful that are passionate to me and occasionally chime in on others.

Let me tell what I do know about you. You make assumptions and you’re a hypocrite. I also get the sense you wouldn’t know sarcasm if it smacked you in the face.

aria

Reaction score
It's a lot of work& pretty time consuming, Too!
I know, cuz' I've tried to,once:lmao2:
Lol, I would have to get troll of the century if that’s indeed what I was. How or why on earth would I spend as much time on here as I do if wasn’t a Cowboys fan? I wouldn’t even have time to like another team let alone be a fan and participate on their boards. Some people don’t think things through very logically. And in numnuts case above, he just doesn’t think.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Lol, I would have to get troll of the century if that’s indeed what I was. How or why on earth would I spend as much time on here as I do if wasn’t a Cowboys fan? I wouldn’t even have time to like another team let alone be a fan and participate on their boards. Some people don’t think things through very logically. And in numnuts case above, he just doesn’t think.
Don't sweat on it,hell, you two will both be cuttin' up& laughing together in agreement on something, in a couple of weeks prolly,more than likely,,, er,,,maybe,ya-know?o_O

:lmao:

aria

Reaction score
Don't sweat on it,hell, you two will both be cuttin' up& laughing together in agreement on something, in a couple of weeks prolly,more than likely,,, er,,,maybe,ya-know?o_O

:lmao:
There’s only a handful of people I even remember what I said to even a day or two later.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
There’s only a handful of people I even remember what I said to even a day or two later.
:lmao: same here,man! I'm right there in that very same boat with ya on that,as I gotta' check my alerts & I'm always kinda' deep down hoping I wasn't bottom of the bottle ,completely smashed in a post I made that's got quoted:confused:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:

Shane612

Reaction score
It's so easy to go from being a genius one week to being a chump the next week.

It's just one game.
:grin:

aria

Reaction score
:lmao: same here,man! I'm right there in that very same boat with ya on that,as I gotta' check my alerts & I'm always kinda' deep down hoping I wasn't bottom of the bottle ,completely smashed in a post I made that's got quoted:confused:

:lmao::lmao2::lmao:
Bwahahahahahahaha...it’s always a little nerve wracking opening this place after a “black out” night. Luckily, I haven’t had any surprises lately.