The get rid of Wade Phillips people are coming

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Just so you guys with a clear head know its on its way.

The seed was planted a few weeks back and now its starting to form its roots.

Someone needs to get some round up before this plant takes over our message boards.

People are buying into anything the media will feed them. They aren't thinking with a clear head.

There will always be someone in the local media willing to feed these clowns as well and create more pressure than there needs to be.

Dont get infected or I will have to single handedly pull an I Am Legend on someones ***.

Boysboy

Reaction score
CATCH17;1904119 said:

Someone needs to get some round up before this plant takes over our message boards.

People are buying into anything the media will feed them. They aren't thinking with a clear head.

Dont get infected or I will have to single handedly pull an I Am Legend on someones ***.

Through thick and thin, I've always liked and respected Wade Phillips. Outside of yesterday's playoff loss, I've been impressed with him this year.

So I think we need some new player personnel? Probably-we DID show some cracks. But other than that, bringing in another coach will NOT be the answer-NO.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
their's some people on this team that we need to get rid of for sure. but Wade isn't one of them

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
Rampage;1904148 said:
their's some people on this team that we need to get rid of for sure. but Wade isn't one of them
Kudos. I fully expected you to be one of the herd.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
Who cares what they say. Let them waste time arguing about it.

JJ has already said that Wade isn't going to lose his job.

I like Wade. Good guy and a good coach. I think things will get fixed. Heck - he got this team 3 more wins over last years team. He steered us to a NFCE championship in his first year.

Im ok now. I wasn't right after the game but I am ok now.

Gitt'r done Wade.

He better do something about these penalties. I think the coach can get this team playing w/ a lot more discipline than what they showed this year.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
theogt;1904155 said:
Kudos. I fully expected you to be one of the herd.
wade wasn't the one missing tackles or holding or dropping passes

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Rampage;1904163 said:
wade wasn't the one missing tackles or holding or dropping passes

Uh oh hes about to bring the round up!

Fred if your real you better say something!

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
After yesterday's game what did you think people were going to say...hey lets sign this guy to a 10 year extension?

Yesterday's loss was inexcusable and Phillips is going to take a lot of heat as he should.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
CATCH17;1904166 said:
Uh oh hes about to bring the round up!

Fred if your real you better say something!
Are you still drunk from last night? :)

Edit: Ok, just got the I am Legend reference.

TonyS

Reaction score
Count me as a proud founding member of the G.R.O.W. movement. He lacks the qualities of a SB-winning head coach and we will watch this play out over the next 2-3 years as he and Jerry try in futility to keep this team respectable.

And here is a concise list of qualities that a SB-caliber coach needs and he ultimately lacks. All you Wade backers and apologists...Do any of these qualities apply to Wade?

1) He is a tireless worker.

2) He is a student of the game.

3) His players are prepared for any scenario.

4) His players never give up.

5) His players rarely make stupid mistakes/penalties.

6) His players are focused.

7) He takes JAGs and turns them into Pro-Bowlers.

8) His teams execute the gameplan to a fault.

9) A loss is unacceptable to his team.

10) He controls every aspect of the team to ensure his assistants are doing what they need to do.

And, if none of these apply to Wade how on God's green earth do you think you're going to see him hoisting a Lombardi trophy? We're going to be going against coaches that do have these qualities in the playoffs every year.

utrunner07

Reaction score
CATCH17;1904119 said:

There will always be someone in the local media willing to feed these clowns as well and create more pressure than there needs to be.

And then there are the stubborn tunnel visioned people who pin the loss entirely on the players and say the coaching staff had nothing to do with the loss...look out for them too!

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
ConcordCowboy;1904192 said:
After yesterday's game what did you think people were going to say...hey lets sign this guy to a 10 year extension?

Yesterday's loss was inexcusable and Phillips is going to take a lot of heat as he should.

No I expect pure idiocy on these boards.

But he shouldn't take a lot of heat that eventually puts to much pressure on him and the team.

We have just the kind of media and media attention that can get to any player or coach.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
utrunner07;1904270 said:
And then there are the stubborn tunnel visioned people who pin the loss entirely on the players and say the coaching staff had nothing to do with the loss...look out for them too!

Yes look out for them too. They may need help getting to safety since they aren't infected with this idiocy yet.

utrunner07

Reaction score
CATCH17;1904433 said:
Yes look out for them too. They may need help getting to safety since they aren't infected with this idiocy yet.

You are coming across as so ignorant! No ONE I mean NO ONE, on here, on the radio, in the paper, on TV agrees with you! You are just plain WRONG!

Should Wade be fired? Probably not, should he accept some blame? Without a doubt!

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
utrunner07;1904441 said:
You are coming across as so ignorant!
Step on up, pal.

victoria_cheval_mirror.jpg

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
utrunner07;1904441 said:
You are coming across as so ignorant! No ONE I mean NO ONE, on here, on the radio, in the paper, on TV agrees with you! You are just plain WRONG!

Should Wade be fired? Probably not, should he accept some blame? Without a doubt!

Everyone should accept some blame.

Hell I accept some blame for the loss as a fan.

Anyone associated with this team what so ever should accept some of the blame.

But overall the players were given the opportunity to win a playoff game with what the coaches gave them. Thats all I can ask for.

I just dont understand what kind of game plan you think will make these guys do everything they were doing wrong better yesterday.