The get rid of Wade Phillips people are coming

utrunner07

Reaction score
CATCH17;1904638 said:
Starting Marion Barber is far far less of a gamble.

yeah how did that work out? He didnt look worn out the 2nd half or anything. BTW Phillips stated his reasoning for starting Barber was that it was his reward. Sorry I won't him making decisions to lead us to victory not to reward players in a playoff win or go home game.

Im not saying Phillips needs to be fired but he and the rest of the coaches messed up in planning for this game and deserve blame.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Yeah, let's find out who the GROW malcontents up and then let's string them up for speaking out!!!!!

WADE IS THE BEST COACH IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!

Over my dying and beer-filled body will they take Wade away!!!!

I love Wade. Jerra should give him a 12-year extension!!!!!

(I have to go now because the orderlies say it is time to go to the rec room.)

Reaction score
parcells316;1904569 said:
Belichick comes to mind.

SO then who fills the 31 other head coaching vacancies?

Just like the Romo people, I cant believe that real fans are having to defend their leader. As for the fire Wade people. Jerry Jones also has said that he will deffinately be back next year whether that means Garrett is back or not.

Also " The thought of Wade not being back next year is ludicrous, in my mind" - Jason Witten

Well atleast we know how a LEADER on the TEAM feels.

TonyS

Reaction score
HurdIsNoTurd;1904538 said:
What coach does all those things? Especially 100% of the time? Honestly.

If those are the guidelines then their would be a lot more coaches losing their jobs this year.

I'd be happy if Wade could do 3 or 4 or those things part of the time.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
GimmeTheBall!;1904747 said:
Yeah, let's find out who the GROW malcontents up and then let's string them up for speaking out!!!!!

WADE IS THE BEST COACH IN THE HISTORY OF THE NFL!!!

Over my dying and beer-filled body will they take Wade away!!!!

I love Wade. Jerra should give him a 12-year extension!!!!!

(I have to go now because the orderlies say it is time to go to the rec room.)

hilarious!!!!

Reaction score
Maybe then we could have a 13 - 3 team, division champs and the best record in the conference, second best in the league.

I just heard nothing of firing Phillips until after the playoff loss. Yeah he's 0 -4 in the playoffs. The Cowboys lost our last 6 playoff games though, hmmmm. One with Phillips. There are things that need to change and Im glad Wade will be around to over see them.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
utrunner07;1904270 said:
And then there are the stubborn tunnel visioned people who pin the loss entirely on the players and say the coaching staff had nothing to do with the loss...look out for them too!

Both players and coaches share in the wins and loses that is why it is called a team. As for Wade his team lost, how many times did Dungy very talented team lose before they got the ring both in Tampa Bay and Indy? Firing coaches right and left is not going to put this team at the top, it is going to make us the laughing stock of the NFL firing a coach who did a great job this season.

rangers71

Reaction score
TonyS;1904486 said:
That's what is similar between you and Wade. :D

Wade doesn't have what it takes. I know it doesn't matter and Jerry won't change, but that doesn't change the truth.

I'm still waiting for someone to find one quality on the list I posted that Wade exhibits.

If you don't think he is a student of the game you are an wrong. The man has coached for how long? 30 something years. Oh yeah he also played college football. I think he has forgotten more than you will ever know.