The Giants OL is still pretty bad

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Their FA DL counters our strength on the run game. No other DL in the league compares with the edge capabilities along with Harrison. Best hope we have is their step down at DT and they still have a suspect LB corps.

That's what it comes down to in my opinion. Their defensive line is one of the few that gives our offensive line trouble. We didn't win either of the matchups because our offensive line failed to 'win' the battle with their defensive line.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
That's what it comes down to in my opinion. Their defensive line is one of the few that gives our offensive line trouble. We didn't win either of the matchups because our offensive line failed to 'win' the battle with their defensive line.
We also did not attack their weaknesses with a lot of force.

Alexander

Reaction score
Their OL will be their downfall and how they did nothing to address it since last year boggles my mind.
The biggest problem they have is their continued faith in Flowers who really looks like he is a mess but technically and mentally now.

Pugh and Richburg are good enough to win with.

A really good line needs at least the left tackle and center. Flowers looks like a big miss. They might be better off trying Pugh out there.

ConstantReboot

Reaction score
Not at qb, OL, or rb.

Our defense can make the crappiest of QBs look like their all pro. We have no pass rush and defensive backs that can't make a play on the ball. Having. So having Eli there won't matter.

Their Oline sucks. Because they know our Dline sucks and can't rush the passer.

The don't have a run game. Thats because our defense is actually pretty good against the run. Thus why have a run game that plays to Dallas's strength?

There team is built precisely to beat the Cowboys. Nothing else matters.

dragon_mikal

Fire Garrett
Reaction score
Yet Eli will still have all day to throw. Not like they're going up against the Doomsday defense here.

Plankton

Reaction score
The biggest problem they have is their continued faith in Flowers who really looks like he is a mess but technically and mentally now.

Pugh and Richburg are good enough to win with.

A really good line needs at least the left tackle and center. Flowers looks like a big miss. They might be better off trying Pugh out there.

Justin Pugh at left tackle?

tenor.gif

Alexander

Reaction score
Justin Pugh at left tackle?

tenor.gif

He still has better footwork and smarts than Flowers.

Martin was a LT at Notre Dame and if there were a body bag game and he was the best man left standing, he is my left tackle. Not ideal, but that position is the most crucial.

Pugh is not in his league, but instinctive enough to survive. Flowers has all the length and whatever else people say is important, but he has a ten cent brain, poor work ethic and conditioning.

Sometimes it is not all about measurements.

Plankton

Reaction score
He still has better footwork and smarts than Flowers.

Martin was a LT at Notre Dame and if there were a body bag game and he was the best man left standing, he is my left tackle. Not ideal, but that position is the most crucial.

Pugh is not in his league, but instinctive enough to survive. Flowers has all the length and whatever else people say is important, but he has a ten cent brain, poor work ethic and conditioning.

Sometimes it is not all about measurements.

I only endorse Ereck Flowers as a LT option out of my state as a fan of the Cowboys, and sworn enemy of the Giants. Pugh would be better than Flowers, but his lack of arm length would be an issue out there. Martin's arm length is nearly an inch more than Pugh - I would have no worries at all with Martin being put at LT if the situation called for it, but RG would be severely weakened.

aria

Reaction score
Hopefully OBJ gets in a horrendous car wreck that cripples him for life. Our secondary would thrive without him on the field and we would almost be guaranteed a win.