The Giants & Washington have surpassed us

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
Not really. The Commanders will definitely improve and have the money to do it. And the Eagles got much better today. It's not panic mode. Just the usual garbage with this from office. Giants.. probably still end up in the basement. The division hasn't been very good aside from just the 2 teams and that's about to change.
That’s about how I see it too. People are really sleeping on Washington but they have cap space and clearly are willing to use it. 6 picks in the top 100 upcoming. Obviously they have to hit on these acquisitions but that roster isn’t in as bad of shape as the record would indicate. They are a team to take serious, especially if they can figure out the qb position

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Both organizations are having tremendous days .

Especially the Giants - Runyan / Singletary and now Burns.
Add a top 10 draft pick too .

Quinn is having a day we could only dream about …

Any thought of a Prescott extension should go down the toilet bowl along with the upcoming season.

Tank
I heard you were the resident Giant fan. Didn’t you say the Giants would beat us and surpass us last season. :huh: :facepalm:

mfiggs18

Reaction score
All of our divisional rivals clobber us in free agency every year not so much on the actual field. All I heard last season was how much NYG improved during the offseason then Week 1 happened.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Safeties are the least value position in nfl.
Barkley heavily injured

I don’t know I like Donovan Wilson and Hamilton almost single-handedly kept the Ravens in the Chiefs playoff game when Baltimore’s offense went into hibernation

Malhavoc

Reaction score
Not really. The Commanders will definitely improve and have the money to do it. And the Eagles got much better today. It's not panic mode. Just the usual garbage with this from office. Giants.. probably still end up in the basement. The division hasn't been very good aside from just the 2 teams and that's about to change.
And it will be the same thing again this year.

Malhavoc

Reaction score
All of our divisional rivals clobber us in free agency every year not so much on the actual field. All I heard last season was how much NYG improved during the offseason then Week 1 happened.
Yep. But don’t let what happens on the field influence you. All about getting that FA A grade. Lol.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
quinn is getting dallas players
A busy day for the #Commanders, they’ve added:

• C Tyler Biadasz: 3 years, $30M cowboys
• DE Dorance Armstrong: 3 years, $45M cowboys
• LB Frankie Luvu: 3 years, $36M
• RB Austin Ekeler: 2 years, $11.4M

I see pollard went to titans.

cheftjpeck

Reaction score

Any thought of a Prescott extension should go down the toilet bowl along with the upcoming season.

Tank
:lmao::laugh::lmao::muttley:

Kingofholland

Reaction score

Tank
Its literally 1 day, lol. The Giants and Commanders combined won less games than the Cowboys last season. They have a lot of ground to make up. Maybe the games will be a little more competive this year.

Let me help you off the ledge.

mmohican29

Reaction score

Tank
Fake News

Jarntt

Reaction score

Tank
It’s hard to fathom how clueless some of your posts are. Runyon and Singletary? Great add in Burns but lost Saquon and this on a team that stunk. Neither team looks Like they will have a winning record

Live odds to win the division as per my app. Cowboys +115. Eagles +135. Giants +900 and Wash +1000

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score

Tank
Cope.

Gangsta Spanksta

Reaction score

Tank
:) How's the Giants Forum treating you?

ShiningStar

Reaction score
The fans are really turning on the team

I'm frustrated with the team but even more with our drama queen fans. Why don't we wait and see what happens before the sky starts falling again?
after more than 20 years, we know the script.

cowboyblue22

Reaction score

Tank
the giants still have daniel jones as the qb and washington dont have one at all yet and quinn is not much of coach