The Giants & Washington have surpassed us

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Day One of Free Agency.

AKA "Overreaction Freak Out For No Reason Because Our Rivals Overpaid For Players Their Own Teams Didn't Want to Pay Day."

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Both organizations are having tremendous days .

Especially the Giants - Runyan / Singletary and now Burns.
Add a top 10 draft pick too .

Quinn is having a day we could only dream about …

Any thought of a Prescott extension should go down the toilet bowl along with the upcoming season.

Tank
You said the Giants were gonna kill us last year. Shaddup.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The fans are really turning on the team

I'm frustrated with the team but even more with our drama queen fans. Why don't we wait and see what happens before the sky starts falling again?
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
The fans that live vicariously through the team, yeah....they turned a long time ago.

Mannix

Reaction score

I'm frustrated with the team but even more with our drama queen fans. Why don't we wait and see what happens before the sky starts falling again?
We know what's gonna happen, based on the last 30 years....and more importantly, post Brandon Carr.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Any thought of a Prescott extension should go down the toilet bowl along with the upcoming season.

Tank
LOOOL :lmao: :laugh::lmao:

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The Giants haven't passed anything and the commanders way overpaid on the center and armstrong.
I hate Jerry and Stevie but this is true. My main issue is that there are a lot of holes to fill. Starting holes not roster spots.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Day One of Free Agency.

AKA "Overreaction Freak Out For No Reason Because Our Rivals Overpaid For Players Their Own Teams Didn't Want to Pay Day."
Yeah and the best players are already gone.

Just proves that getting better either isn’t on the agenda or they still think the draft does that.

Either way they will have trouble holding serve, let alone get better.

Are we still counting on 4-5 division wins? Guess so. Well, at least the rest are trying to improve. It’s insane to not at least figure the gap has significantly closed.

Again, Jones and Jones over evaluating their roster and what one single draft is going to provide. The ONLY team to not do anything because you have to hand all your cap space for a Prescott raise??

How’s that’s changing after day one?

Been trying to work on caring much less and today really helped.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
NYG and Washington have been incompetent for almost 10 years and the Cowboys still couldn't take advantage with playoff success.

Ozymandias

Reaction score
This a little extreme...I'ma sit back and continue to watch. We weren't depleted. While they (NFCE) did make moves, I still think we got a solid core in the present. Add the RIGHT pieces, and we can stay competitive

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
We know what's gonna happen, based on the last 30 years....and more importantly, post Brandon Carr.
I never thought Brandon Carr would end up being the reason we sit out free agency. I mean, we overpaid for him, but he wasn't a bad corner.

Hadenough

Reaction score

Let's hope more fans turn against the Cowboys. It's unfortunate but its the only way changes happen.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Just stop...........what do you expect if Dak's $59M cap hit is still on the books? Something many of your have pleaded for
This is the sacrifice required to rid ourselves of this most fraudulent QB in the history of Cowboy football!
We are up for the task and here's hoping they finish it correctly by making him a post-June 1st cut and saving 34 million on the cap!

CWR

Reaction score
Lol, I think you are ridiculous.

Why is anyone suprised? It's as if yall believed we'd be players. We were never "all in."

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score

Tank
Didn’t you say this last year too?