The ginger and the clapping

kevm3

Reaction score
That's probably one of the reasons we always come out so shoddy after a bye week. There are NO repercussions for bad plays. You make a bad play on the Patriots, and you fear not getting back on the field. You make an awful play here, you get claps. The opposing team scores, they get claps.

Novacek84

Reaction score
I understand positive reinforcement but JG just looks like an amateur when he does this after a bad play. Good thing he's here 4 more years!

AzorAhai

Reaction score
If he's not going to lay into his players today, he never will. If I was a coach I would have been right beside Hardy screaming after the STs TD.

cds99

Reaction score
I know after the 3rd int, that dumb ******* was clapping on the sidelines. I'm like what is really wrong with this dude

LandryFan

Proud Native Texan, USMC-1972-79, USN-1983-2000
Reaction score
I know it is silly and irrational for it to bother me so much but when he is doing it after a bad play I just want to smack the freckles off his face and yell... STOP IT

If that was the only problem this team had I'd agree with you, but it had no impact on the game so it didn't matter tome, personally.

mopardriver

Reaction score
[quis no more than a coordinatete="BrAinPaiNt, post: 6361210, member: 4"]I know it is silly and irrational for it to bother me so much but when he is doing it after a bad play I just want to smack the freckles off his face and yell... STOP IT[/quote]

He Is no more than a coordinator almost as good as Phillips just like Jones likes em

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
He's clapping to keep from crying. I don't blame Garrett for everything. Cassel and Beasley brain farted. I don't know if you can blame the coach for some of this stuff.

kevm3

Reaction score
Sad thing is, we'll have built in excuses. "Welll we played them tough with our franchise receiver and qb out. We'll get 'em next time"

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
Yo are on a roll and quickly becoming my favorite mod

Implying he isn't already your favorite mod...

Sorry Woody, jobber, Idgit, bob, etc.... but it's all about the beard. It's to be feared.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I know it is silly and irrational for it to bother me so much but when he is doing it after a bad play I just want to smack the freckles off his face and yell... STOP IT

What's with your ginger talk? I've let it slide several times. Being that I'm a red head, I think you need to quit that ****! Doubt you could lay a hand on me.

Just because somebody looks different from the rest of the minions, don't give you the right to call someone out based on hair color, skin, etc.

For some reason, today was the day that it pissed me off!