The Good Old Days!

Blackrain

Reaction score
Yep I was spoiled rotten in the 70s but I have been doing my time in hell for quite a while now . We get Dak and Zeke and have a magical season . I feel as though my sentence is being lifted . No in rides Garret the galactically inept prince of mediocrity to cast us into NFL purgatory with a 9-7 record . One win better than his usual 8-8 so we can draft just a little worse .

Then Im forced to watch all or Nothing that confirms my worst fears . Our coaching staff is even worse than I thought . This might put it in perspective . Watch old clips of Jimmy when he says how bout them Cowboys , then watch Garrett struggle to get the team to show even a little emotion with his Cowboy make it loud crap .

Verdict

Reaction score
The days when some posters said Dez would never be cut, guaranteed. Good times! Lol

Blackrain

Reaction score
The days when some posters said Dez would never be cut, guaranteed. Good times! Lol
Its a golden rule of history from when you start playing ball as a kid . Those who hear footsteps don't get picked to play and spend there life sitting on the storm sewer watching the guys who can catch and take the hits .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I have a cousin who married a guy from Philly who of course is an eagles fan. As you can imagine, we have had some funny conversations over the years.

We had a conversation last year where he told me he “absolutely loves Jerry Jones”. And he laughingly said all eagles fans love him because as long as he’s running things, the Cowboys will be getting what they’ve been getting for the last 22 years.
Right!!

No other fans would want Jerry. Unless of course they’re a corporate sponsor . Lol