The good, the bad, the ugly, and next week

ArtClink

Reaction score
It was a badly needed win. An ugly win against a bottom five team but hey its still a win. Encouraged to see the defense play well but lets see how we fare against better competition.

shabazz

Reaction score
0AmPf9h.jpg

It should be difficult for any NFL quarterback to NOT be surgical when practically all successful completed passing attempts are 15 yards or less. Associate the same graphic to a high school quarterback's great game. How would it be described if 'surgical' was not applicable? 'Magical?'
Back to dink and dunk.

hey ,whatever works I guess.......Until it doesn’t

Flamma

Reaction score
If we win between 10 and 12 games we are good. We will see how it plays out.
Any team can turn things around after a month. The first month doesn't always define a team. Hell, the Rams started 2-3 last year, ended up 10-7. I'm just saying, what I've watched over the last month is not a 12 win team. We can hope they win 12 games, but that's all it is, wishful thinking at this point in time.

shabazz

Reaction score
It was a badly needed win. An ugly win against a bottom five team but hey its still a win. Encouraged to see the defense play well but lets see how we fare against better competition.
We've already seen better competition.....Saints and Ravens ran it down they throat

There ain't no magic changes coming. What you see is what they are