The great big Romo Stinks thread *Merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.

links18

Reaction score
It can't say much in Romo's favor that Garrett basically took the game out of his hands after that punt to Phillips. It's Garrett were talking about.....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It certainly wasn't one of his better nights.

You can't be a pro bowl QB every week.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
texbumthelife;2955517 said:
I am setting the line for *****ing and moaning threads at 8, before mods merge.

Sweet. Set the line. Dallas just lost because of their QB.

I feel like a Bears fan.

Displaced Cowboy

Reaction score
there is no doubt in my mind that we need to use our soon to be coming top 10 pick to draft a quarterback.

juck

Reaction score
Well what do u expect from undrafted and Eastern Illinois?

AmericasTeam31

Reaction score
I guess no one wants to second guess why we were throwing the ball in the first place huh?we only rushed for 250yds about 7ypc I'm sure.... But why did we have two possessions where we threw all three downs???

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
I'm ****ing sick to my stomach. I pour all my enery into supporting this team and Romo ****s things up like always. I'm ****ing sick of it!!!!!!!!!!!

gbrittain

Reaction score
Romo sucked no doubt, but Cowboys had the lead and the defense without fail folds.

If Romo had put up 60, the Giants would have gotten 61. They are a bunch of pathetic losers.

skinsscalper

Reaction score
The good news is he doesn't choke unless it's important. So atleast we can develop a false sense of security against the scrub teams.

A chance to take the lead in the division and once again we get Romo'd. ****ing brilliant!

tunahelper

Reaction score
I would like to state I will no longer defend Romo against those that claim he is a choke artist. On a night the OL and running game was effective he and his jumpy feet and dumb decision process gave another game away!

From here out it must be proven for I will not be blind to his consistent flawed decision process.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Romo had us fooled last week. It looked like he'd fixed is stupid stuff, like he had really focused on not making dumb mistakes and yet... 3INTs later.

fannypack

Sweet Squirrel
Reaction score
Again we beat ourselves upside the ****ing head with the same missed tackles / turnovers / bad coverage.

I swear, to watch their receivers it's like we aren't even fielding a secondary point blank. Steve Smith just runs into the middle of the field and slides to his knees wide the **** open.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
MikeyB;2955544 said:
why the F*** did fat wade just back all the F***ing way back down the field and let that little homo Eli complete simple short passes to get into field goal range, can someone please answer me this question

Ask the cowboys DB/Ss why they didn't cover a Giant WR all night?

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
TwentyOne;2955515 said:
Tony Romo is a good QB. And he never will be more then that.

Get used to it.

I would have settled for average tonight.

Geez, what an awful performance.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
MikeyB;2955544 said:
why the **** did fat wade just back all the ****ing way back down the field and let that little homo Eli complete simple short passes to get into field goal range, can someone please answer me this question
Sucks that your first post had to be negative.

Air Force One

Reaction score
This guy is turning into one of the biggest chokers to have ever worn the star

To hell with this team until wade is gone

elcocinero

Reaction score
Displaced Cowboy;2955560 said:
there is no doubt in my mind that we need to use our soon to be coming top 10 pick to draft a quarterback.

You are really smoking it if you think we will have a top 10 pick. We just lost to the "favorite" team in the NFC by two points.

Go find a new team.

guag

Tertiary Adjunct of Unimatrix 01
Reaction score
TwentyOne;2955515 said:
Tony Romo is a good QB. And he never will be more then that.

Get used to it.

Good QB huh? No comment.

Status
Not open for further replies.