The great big Romo Stinks thread *Merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bizwah

Reaction score
Muhast;2955612 said:
This is just one of those games I feel like we were destined to lose. Some of those plays were just so freakish I can't even react to it. The ball bounced NYG's way every time.

We had no defense when it counted, we couldnt hold onto the ball etc. etc.

I give the entire team besides Kosier an F today. The entire team.

Totally agree on the "destined" thing.

How many balls did we tip tonight? All of them went right to the turf.

Every tipped ball for them, went right in their hands. I swear....the ball could hit off two of our guys....hit the freggin scoreboard....bounce off a cheerleader's butt....and land right in one of their DBs hands.

Just wasn't meant to be.

peeblesri

Reaction score
Tony just don't turn the ball over. Is that so hard? You don't have to win the game. Just don't turn it over !!!!

Concord

Mr. Buckeye
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2955528 said:
Please don't anyone come on here and tell how great a shutdown corner Newman is, or how he is a top 5 corner. That dude is a joke.

No ****

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
You know, that bobble is looking more and more than just a fluke. I wonder if Romo has ADD, Attention Deficit Disorder. He seems clueless out there sometimes.

Boyzmamacita

CowBabe Up!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am speechless. Romo was beyond off. The receivers caught nothing. We ran for 250 yards and still lost! The defense was atrocious. No pass rush. They gave Eli all day. I saw some holding, but they still should've gotten a sack or two. The secondary? What was that? We lose another historic stadium game. I am speechless.

I hope MBIII is fine.

magic-sword

Reaction score
dankman;2955549 said:
he had a really bad game. Players are allowed to have them. Regardless, we should have won. So many bad bounces....

BOUNCES??? - I saw lousy throws. If he could throw to Jason, instead of making him reach back 4 feet - it would have not been a pick! The other throws were bonehead throws a specialty of Romo.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
Honestly, I think Wade is a bigger choker than Romo could ever be.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
smoovb;2955657 said:
Welp, heading into another friggin week being disappointed w/ Romo, Wade , our busted *** defense, Jerry, etc... When will it ever end? :bang2:

How can you blame a defense that was put in the hole all night by Tony Bledsoe?

Amazing.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
what frustrates me more than anything is that he continually throws balls up for grabs

inexcusable

he's like a JV QB on a small high school team, just chucking them up

Nexx

Reaction score
i've defended tony till this point, but ive given up on it now. f you tony, im not defending you anymore, prove it to me on the field.

postal

Reaction score
If I were the coach bench him for a series or two,we win tonight if Kitna was in for a couple of those series.:mad:

newlander

Reaction score
Did you get a load of Hamlin wiggin out and screaming at the sidelines after Manning diced/gashed/schooled them? What a clown he is. Send him packing with Turnover Tony.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
If he wasn't some "stud" who winks at the camera and pulls girls left and right, he wouldn't get all the love he gets.

He's a hindrance when it counts! And I don't see how teammates can trust him. I know I would've lost his trust as an O-Lineman a long time ago. This isn't a one time thing with him!!!!

Dodger12

Reaction score
We choked in more ways than just Romo. You run out the clock to end the half with 1:30 something to go and you're pinned deep inb your territory. Second, JG's got to continue running after Felix takes the ball to the 50 and we've got the lead; instead, we go deep to Hurd of all people and it gets picked. And third, our D is horrific; Ware gets taken out of the game and no one else can get to the QB. Where the hell is Spencer?

BrassCowboy

Reaction score
RoadRunner;2955511 said:
We fired Campo for a reason the first time around - he friggin sucks. Jerry hires him back and the secondary is a handicap. Can't get a pick to save their lives. Gotta slog through another season before Jerry is forced to realize what we all already know, fire this coaching staff and bring in some REAL coaches.

I have to agree here. Our secondary is our handicap on defense. I am not sure what assignments these guys are running, but they always seem to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

rock0100

Reaction score
BlueStar22;2955650 said:
true but you gotta be a Pro Bowl QB more often then NOT against the best teams in the league!

Or atleast be a Pro Bowl QB when it counts. Maybe in inagural games at a new stadium or in a playoff game or....

You get the point, this guy chokes in big games. Roy Williams still looks useless and I still HATE Jerry Jones for letting go of TO.

Dawgs0916

Will the Thrill
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;2955678 said:
what frustrates me more than anything is that he continually throws balls up for grabs

inexcusable

he's like a JV QB on a small high school team, just chucking them up

I agree! careless POS.

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
There's been a couple of threads the last week or so about how Romo is so much better than Eli.

Eli is 3 times the QB Romo is. Eli did everything he had to do and pulled through in the clutch.

Romo got punched in the gut and curled up into a little ball.

Hey Romo, that's what a QB SHOULD look like. Hope you took a good long look.

Status
Not open for further replies.