The great big Romo Stinks thread *Merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
There goes Romo breaking my heart again :(

That last INT, I just wanted to kick him in the groin. Does he not realize the situation? We were up 24-20 and you just cant throw that ball. Holy F I want to strangle him.

But alas, its just wk 2. Still lots of football to be played. Not giving up on the season just yet. But if he has these types of games against Carolina, Denver, and Kansas-holy hell I might join the Kitna wagon.

Now point me to the tequila.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2956769 said:

That last INT, I just wanted to kick him in the groin. Does he not realize the situation? We were up 24-20 and you just cant throw that ball. Holy F I want to strangle him.

But alas, its just wk 2. Still lots of football to be played. Not giving up on the season just yet. But if he has these types of games against Carolina, Denver, and Kansas-holy hell I might join the Kitna wagon.

Now point me to the tequila.

How about the Stephen McGee bandwagon? Putting Kitna in is pretty much tanking. If you're gonna tank, tank in glorious fashion.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Gawwwd we're up 24-20 with all the momentum on the 50 yard line and Romo throws a pass like we're down 50-20. ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WHY!!!!!????????

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
JonJon;2956748 said:
This team has the talent to be one of the best in the league but our opportunities are being squandered by idiotic plays by Romo.
I'm starting to question the talent on this team personally.

Monster Heel

Benched
Reaction score
Judas;2956836 said:
I'm starting to question the talent on this team personally.

The talent of the defensive side of the ball is definitely overrated. The only players are as good as their reputations are Ware and Ratliff. And Ratliff is not an infallible player. He gets KILLED when double teamed in the run game, but he also shouldn't be playing in the spot he is.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
You can't blame Romo. This is all Jessica Simpsons fault. Had she not put a curse on Romo he wouldn't have sucked so much. :rollseyes:

JVita17

Benched
Reaction score
Mr Cowboy;2955528 said:
Please don't anyone come on here and tell how great a shutdown corner Newman is, or how he is a top 5 corner. That dude is a joke.

Co-Sign. TBlew is top 5 worst starting CB for sure.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
JonJon;2956794 said:
Whatever dude you can stay in you delusional world if you want to.
and you can make up facts to your heart's content.

Did you or did you not say that 9 out of every 10 times we lose is due to Romo?

Looking at the last two games I can point to tonight and the Steelers game in the past three years. Maybe the Eagles game in 07.

3/12 /= 9/10

theanimal23

Reaction score
I'm thankful for Romo after a decade-long search for a quality QB. However, it's the same story each time. He is prone to the same mistakes each and every time. I do not put him in the elite category of QBs. I thought Eli before today and after is the better QB between the two. That said, I did not think Eli would ever win a Super Bowl before Romo. It was as if something clicked all of a sudden a few years ago for Eli. I do think the switch can turn on for Romo soon (limit his mistakes). For the reason Romo amazes us, he also puts the team in dangerous situations.

Again I'm thankful for Romo being our QB, but I have lost some faith over time about him taking us to the promise land. It's not impossible. I just need a little more reassurance.

DallasInDC

Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2956769 said:

Exactly! This where I fault both Romo and JG. We had momentum. A TD on this drive probably would have sealed the victory. At this point in the game. JG should have stuck with the running game and safe passes underneath. There was no reason to go for the deep pass in that situation. Romo and JG have become a bad combination.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
windward;2956885 said:
and you can make up facts to your heart's content.

Did you or did you not say that 9 out of every 10 times we lose is due to Romo?

Looking at the last two games I can point to tonight and the Steelers game in the past three years. Maybe the Eagles game in 07.

3/12 /= 9/10

Like I said, delusional.

Clove

Shrinkage
Reaction score
theanimal23;2956902 said:
I'm thankful for Romo after a decade-long search for a quality QB. However, it's the same story each time. He is prone to the same mistakes each and every time. I do not put him in the elite category of QBs. I thought Eli before today and after is the better QB between the two. That said, I did not think Eli would ever win a Super Bowl before Romo. It was as if something clicked all of a sudden a few years ago for Eli. I do think the switch can turn on for Romo soon (limit his mistakes). For the reason Romo amazes us, he also puts the team in dangerous situations.

Again I'm thankful for Romo being our QB, but I have lost some faith over time about him taking us to the promise land. It's not impossible. I just need a little more reassurance.
I think the difference in the 2 QBs is the decision making. And that alone can take you to places never seen.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
windward;2956952 said:
Yet you haven't come up with a single shred of evidence to support your asinine assertion.
Just go back and watch tonight's game. Romo even said himself that he cost the Cowboys the game with his poor play, yet some of you are trying to defend him.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
JonJon;2956969 said:
Just go back and watch tonight's game. Romo even said himself that he cost the Cowboys the game with his poor play, yet some of you are trying to defend him.
Where did I say that Romo did not cost them this game. Romo had a bad game. He also has terrific games more often than bad ones.

You said 9 out of 10 times we lose is due to Romo.

Where's the other 8/10ths?

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
windward;2956978 said:
Where did I say that Romo did not cost them this game. Romo had a bad game. He also has terrific games more often than bad ones.

You said 9 out of 10 times we lose is due to Romo.

Where's the other 8/10ths?

OMG, we have another stat guy that takes everything literally. I'm not going to get into a childish argument with you over exact calculations of the amount of loses directly causes by Romo. My point was that Romo is the cause of the loss the majority of the time.

Gemini Dolly

Reaction score
What hurts even worse about Romo's pendejo night, is that in all 3 of of his TOs, he was not even pressured. What the hell. He was a big idiot tonight, I cant defend him, but Im still gonna believe in him because I dont know how not to.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
JonJon;2956993 said:
OMG, we have another stat guy that takes everything literally. I'm not going to get into a childish argument with you over exact calculations of the amount of loses directly causes by Romo. My point was that Romo is the cause of the loss the majority of the time.
Translation:

I have no evidence, I am just pulling things out of my butt.

Show me the majority of times we've lost due to Romo then.

Betcha can't.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
Gemini Dolly;2957000 said:
What hurts even worse about Romo's pendejo night, is that in all 3 of of his TOs, he was not even pressured. What the hell. He was a big idiot tonight, I cant defend him, but Im still gonna believe in him because I dont know how not to.

Hmm, the Zone filters don’t catch spanish cuss-words, lol.

And Yes, we have to believe in Romo. There is no other option. I don’t have faith in Kitna either. But if he puts up another 3 INTs, we may have to at least think about it.

Status
Not open for further replies.