The great big Romo Stinks thread *Merged*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
SLATEmosphere;2956639 said:
He'll beat up on KC though!!!

Still haven't decided if I want to try and attend that game.

Arrowhead was pretty empty today. Shocker because KC fans are pretty nuts.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
Somebody get Romo a calender.. .remind him it's SEPTEMBER not DECEMBER!! :lmao2:

Hoofbite

Reaction score
wileedog;2956659 said:
Keep hoping that Quincy or Drew Henson are a real QBs. Its so easy to find guys that put up a 90+ QB rating almost every week, right?

Ha.

I love that argument. Accept the shortcomings of a choke artist because he is better than other worse choke artists.

Tony played very poorly. If you can't criticize him for tonight, you can't criticize him for anything.

wileedog

Reaction score
Dawgs0916;2956633 said:
Why is a ball being thrown at the heel of an open receiver?

It was thrown behind him and happens all the damn time. The fact that is bounced off his heel is almost stupidly absurd.

Are you really insinuating that no QB ever throws the ball behind a receiver?

Seriously re-watch the Jet game from today and see Brady's hyper-accuracy.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2956676 said:
Still haven't decided if I want to try and attend that game.

Arrowhead was pretty empty today. Shocker because KC fans are pretty nuts.
don't waste your money on this bunch of losers

wileedog

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2956693 said:
Ha.

I love that argument. Accept the shortcomings of a choke artist because he is better than other worse choke artists.

Tony played very poorly. If you can't criticize him for tonight, you can't criticize him for anything.

I'm criticizing him for tonight. He had a bad game.

And that's all it was, a bad game.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Hoofbite;2956693 said:
Ha.

It's one thing to criticize. It's another to just throw out hate for a player because of one bad game.

I've said many times tonight Romo played horribly. But too many on this board are making him into a terrible QB -- which he is not. He's easily a top 10 QB, and I'd put him top 5.

DragonCowboy

Reaction score
Romo, I love you and you have the potential to be great. But good god almighty you break my heart too often.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
Hoofbite;2956693 said:
Ha.

Dont waste your money. It's fools gold.

R8erFan4Ever

Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2956712 said:
It's one thing to criticize. It's another to just throw out hate for a player because of one bad game.

I've said many times tonight Romo played horribly. But too many on this board are making him into a terrible QB -- which he is not. He's easily a top 10 QB, and I'd put him top 5.

Who are your top 5?

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
I love romo. I wish we had more players like him.

All qb's make mistakes, but in the end he and the rest of the offense were composed and hung in there and converted on third down and drove the length of the field and scored when they had to.

good teams win games after that. Blame romo all you want, blame his int all you want. Its the defense that causes this team to sink or swim and quality opponents have done what they want to this group in big situations.

SLATEmosphere

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;2956730 said:

All qb's make mistakes, but in the end he and the rest of the offense were composed and hung in there and converted on third down and drove the length of the field and scored when they had to.

good teams win games after that. Blame romo all you want, blame his int all you want. Its the defense that causes this team to sink or swim and quality opponents have done what they want to this group in big situations.

1st and 20....:mad:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
NextGenBoys;2956712 said:

When will you realize its not just 1 bad game!!!! We have seen this from him plenty before and we are tired of it! This team has the talent to be one of the best in the league but our opportunities are being squandered by idiotic plays by Romo. If you are happy being a loser then props to you but some of us expect more than that. We should have had at least 1 Super Bowl trophy in the last three years but, no, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot and 9/10 its Romo doing the foot shooting!
I'm not trying to be a jerk but you are making it seem like Romo has been perfect all this time when in actuality he has had these type of games before.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
theebs;2956730 said:

can't argue with that.

I do want Ken Hamlin's head on a pike, though. (figuratively speaking of course)

DIAF

DivaLover159
Reaction score
wileedog;2956711 said:
I'm criticizing him for tonight. He had a bad game.

And that's all it was, a bad game.

Unfortunately, all of Romo's bad games seem to come in BIG games.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
JonJon;2956748 said:
When will you realize its not just 1 bad game!!!! We have seen this from him plenty before and we are tired of it! This team has the talent to be one of the best in the league but our opportunities are being squandered by idiotic plays by Romo. If you are happy being a loser then props to you but some of us expect more than that. We should have had at least 1 Super Bowl trophy in the last three years but, no, we keep shooting ourselves in the foot and 9/10 its Romo doing the foot shooting!
I'm not trying to be a jerk but you are making it seem like Romo has been perfect all this time when in actuality he has had these type of games before.
Um, no.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
Romo doesnt have the mental toughness to lead a QB to be a SB team. He proved that to me when he said that whole "IF i dont win its not the biggest deal in the world" crap. Sure he's right about it but you think Elway, Montana, Aikman, Young, Brady, and hell even Big Ben would ever say somethin like that?? Hell no they were mentally tough and they refuse to show weakness. Romo showed weakness with those comments. I basically completely turned on him after that cause i was just so disappointed! Its sad cause i honestly thought he was the next tom brady... but i was wrong!

Status
Not open for further replies.