The great thing about the playoff teams this year

InTheZone

Reaction score
We don't have to play the Packers/Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the competition seems "average" compared to the juggernauts we're used to seeing over the last 10 years. If Dak does what he's supposed to I really don't see us not making the Super Bowl.

roy31

Reaction score
I wish I had your confidence .. New Orleans is a whole new beast in the superdome ... Have to get by Seattle first and that will be no small feat... I almost forgot the Bears.. they will destroy Dallas’s Oline

CWR

Reaction score
We don't have to play the Packers/Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the competition seems "average" compared to the juggernauts we're used to seeing over the last 10 years. If Dak does what he's supposed to I really don't see us not making the Super Bowl.
:dance::dance::dance::dance::dance:

InTheZone

Reaction score
Really?

The Saints are great and the Rams and Bears are well coached, young and hungry. Then of course you have the Seahawks and the defending champions.

If this team makes it to the SB they’ll have earned it.

-The Bears have a strong defense, I'm not impressed by their offense.

-The Seahawks are not as strong as they used to be.

-The Rams are a poor mans Saints and we took care of the Saints.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
I actually think the competition is pretty stout. Sea,Chi,NO and Rams,are all teams that could beat you and each other. I don’t think anyone has a lock on it,and Dallas always is a whacko game to throw in the mix.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
We won by 3 at home. I wouldn't exactly call that spanking them. We match up well with them though.

At the time of the Cowboys-Saints game, New Orleans was averaging 415 yards and 37 points per game. The Cowboys held them to 176 and 10. And seven of those 10 were a gift after a running into the punter call.

The defense put on a spanking. Even though it was a narrow win, the Cowboys dominated that game.

Hardline

Reaction score
You can't always get what you want...
toronto-08-16-02-rolling-stones-frontman-mick-jagger-points.jpeg

NumOneQB

Reaction score
After Seattle, the only other team I fear are the Fole lead Eagles. Do not want to play them this postseason...