The great thing about the playoff teams this year

dckid

Reaction score
We don't have to play the Packers/Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the competition seems "average" compared to the juggernauts we're used to seeing over the last 10 years. If Dak does what he's supposed to I really don't see us not making the Super Bowl.
So the Packers have our number or just realize we got out coached and outplayed in 2014& 2016.
Remember the Packers haven’t been to a SB since 2010.

dckid

Reaction score
We don't have to play the Packers/Aaron Rodgers and the rest of the competition seems "average" compared to the juggernauts we're used to seeing over the last 10 years. If Dak does what he's supposed to I really don't see us not making the Super Bowl.
We have to not lose the game because the league has a bunch of stupid teams who give the game away with Turnovers, poor challenges, improper game management, taking sacks when you are in scoring territory.

DenCWBY

Reaction score
I actually think the competition is pretty stout. Sea,Chi,NO and Rams,are all teams that could beat you and each other. I don’t think anyone has a lock on it,and Dallas always is a whacko game to throw in the mix.
The AFC is going to be a blast to watch. My dark horses - The colts and ravens. No more Pats baby.

Chrispierce

Reaction score
The AFC is going to be a blast to watch. My dark horses - The colts and ravens. No more Pats baby.
That’s the 2 teams I’ve been keeping an eye on in the AFC. I like the Ravens defense. The Chargers are also another team not making noise,but are very much a serious team to contend with.

catiii

Reaction score
The one team I didn't want to see Dallas play in the first round of the playoffs was Seattle.....
No worries. JETLAG and the home crown will give us the edge. Seahags go down hard Saturday night. They're a card table! Too much weight and their legs fold!! :flagwave::flagwave::flagwave::flagwave:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
We won by 3 at home. I wouldn't exactly call that spanking them. We match up well with them though.
Oh but we did spank them. The game was only close because was beating themselves and decided to run the clock out on first and goal instead of running the score up. Watch the game instead of looking at the box score. That game wasn't even close.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d say we’re probably the third best team in the NFC right now. Saints at home and Bears are better. Rams I think might be having trouble sustaining their level of play right now, but they may be the most talented team in the postseason. Seattle and Eagles are playing near enough to our level for a bounce one way or another to swing a game.

I wish we weren’t going up against Wilson in the first round. Dude can pull a rainbow out of his butt on any given Saturday.

Hadenough

Reaction score
The one team I didn't want to see Dallas play in the first round of the playoffs was Seattle.....
I didnt want to see Seattle either because I think they matchup well against Dallas. But Dallas beating a team like Seattle would take them to the next level where they need to be if they are going to knock off the Saints or Rams.

Hadenough

Reaction score
I’d say we’re probably the third best team in the NFC right now. Saints at home and Bears are better. Rams I think might be having trouble sustaining their level of play right now, but they may be the most talented team in the postseason. Seattle and Eagles are playing near enough to our level for a bounce one way or another to swing a game.

I wish we weren’t going up against Wilson in the first round. Dude can pull a rainbow out of his butt on any given Saturday.
Its a tough call but Im not sure I would want to see the Eagles for the 3rd time this season either. Vikings would of been best matchup because Cousins isnt clutch like Wilson.

Aros68

Reaction score
Friendly Seahawks fan here...Looking forward to a great matchup this Saturday! A bit about me (I know who cares haha), been a Seahawks diehard since they came into the league in 1976. I have seen it all. The good, the bad, and the uuuuuugly. A LOT of ugly. The past six years or so has been complete nirvana for us original 12's. So I say this just so you don't think I am some newbie bandwagonner fan. Far from.

Okay, to the game. Personally I think it's going to be the coolest matchup this weekend. Both teams are very similar. Old school. Great running game, great defense...Two QBs that are mobile and can cause issues in a hurry. My biggest concern is our special teams. We had an abysmal game against the Cardinals to finish the year. Yeah, it was a division rival but still, it got pretty ugly. If we do that again against you guys we are done. Cooked.

I think this game comes down to the final minute. Don't be surprised if the game is within 3 or less with a minute left. Should be a great one!

DenCWBY

Reaction score
Yeh but I can’t get no satisfaction in just getting what I need.
Hey Z. For satisfaction, go find a with Honky Tonk woman named Angie. Although time is on your side, you’ll never get any sympathy especially from the devil.
:rolleyes:

Zman5

Reaction score
Hey Z. For satisfaction, go find a with Honky Tonk woman named Angie. Although time is on your side, you’ll never any sympathy especially from the Devil.
:rolleyes:

I think I will just go ride on my wild horses instead.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
There was no easy team to play, but there is definitely no dominant team either. If our coaches come up with smart game plans, I think we have the talent to implement the game plans, and make it to and win the Super Bowl!!