The haters have taken over the board

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
If you haven’t noticed there’s a lot of new handles of late. Many of them, I suspect, have been here for years but have re-registered with a new handle. Whatever is going on, many of them are trolls. They’re not able to get attention anywhere else so they come here and trash the Cowboys or a player or both. It’s gratifying for them because of all the other haters who give them likes. Haters love other haters because on the attention. It’s really getting overwhelming for the rest of us. Just look at all the threads that get the most traffic. All hate threads and yet the team is 10-3. This place is becoming a cesspool of low life scum ruling all the threads.

Hardline

Reaction score
If you haven’t noticed there’s a lot of new handles of late. Many of them, I suspect, have been here for years but have re-registered with a new handle. Whatever is going on, many of them are trolls. They’re not able to get attention anywhere else so they come here and trash the Cowboys or a player or both. It’s gratifying for them because of all the other haters who give them likes. Haters love other haters because on the attention. It’s really getting overwhelming for the rest of us. Just look at all the threads that get the most traffic. All hate threads and yet the team is 10-3. This place is becoming a cesspool of low life scum ruling all the threads.
This is a cry for help.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
The newbies have the Rowdy avatar. Just add them to your ignore list and they will never trouble you again.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
@sydia and other haters have Rowdy as well.
So don't ignore posters you don't want to ignore. I wasn't suggesting you make it a blanket policy to ignore all Rowdy avatars. I just find it easier to identify the newbies and add them to my ignore list when I see the Rowdy avatar.

strollinruss

Reaction score
By haters you mean folks who understand we need a different QB?

mattjames2010

Reaction score
You can be a fan and not a homer. You can be a fan and have a lot of criticism for how your team is playing (in this case, nearly 30 years)

Because I remember you being very active on the other forums, let's put it this way: It's the same as you can be a patriot, and still criticize your country. If that still doesn't get through to you, you can love someone and still call out their poor behavior.

LonnieElam

Reaction score
Do you really lack that much self-awareness that you don't realize 95% of your posts are just crying about strangers on a message board? You literally do the EXACT thing you're always complaining about - being negative.

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Well, play off time is tournament time. Anything can happen despite how you played before. Why everyone is already on the loss train against Brady is beyond me. 12-5 got us nowhere last year, and it doesn't mean crap this year. Everyone's back to zero in January.

Yes they sucked yesterday and yes, Dak sucked the most. By far. I don't know if they can show another face next week. But my season starts now. Brady had alot of bad games last year. And the Cowboys have shown that they can have a great game right after a bad one. A couple of important guys return to the field. So whether our play off campaign will be a one game affair remains to be seen. :)

starfan1

Reaction score
Dude they’ve had control the board *** em! Don’t let them spoil it for ya. I would shy away from your normal Dak stats this week though lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
I would shy away from your normal Dak stats this week though lol
7a2.gif

DUO_CORE

Reaction score
Mods, please separate the board into "positive" vs "negative" or "Karen" vs "People with enough sense to skip over threads they don't like" categories. -Ty