Video: The Herd: "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East"

blueblood70

Reaction score
Yeahhhhhhh..............No.
you know this for fact? seriously you think the eagles are just going to be handed this division, look at the history, its not a gimme..we have a good chance to bounce back and win the division..the eagles are now the Targets and we already played them hard as does the entire East plays each other..they will not just fall out of bed and win the division..new year new roster new schedules and most of all new sets of circumstances..nothings given\..

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I heard I was going to win the lottery this year too.. so I just got back from buying me a 1.5 million dollar house.. I hope I win soon.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
you know this for fact? seriously you think the eagles are just going to be handed this division, look at the history, its not a gimme..we have a good chance to bounce back and win the division..the eagles are now the Targets and we already played them hard as does the entire East plays each other..they will not just fall out of bed and win the division..new year new roster new schedules and most of all new sets of circumstances..nothings given\..

Plus, there haven't been back to back division champions since the 2003-2004 Eagles, and they CRATERED the following year. So, in the words of Russell Wilson, why not us this year?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score

23v7zx.jpg

StarOfGlory

Reaction score
When did we play them hard? They kicked our butts the first game and we barely beat their second and third stringers the second game.

blueblood70

Reaction score
LMAO @ Dallas only having two draft needs.
he meant most of the starters are set and really we built in depth where we don't have to reach and finding two maybe 3 quality players from the 11 draft picks is all we need..sure he doesn't know the future but what hes saying makes sense and those of us who watched 2016 and the first half of 17 see what this team is and all the BS about 25yrs of futility are blind if they havent notices the change in philosophy and business that the Owner and FO have made the last 5 years...they are drafting better making better decisions on contracts and FA and are willing to cut players who are popular on the team..

People call us homers when we talk like Herd just did but its has validity..