Video: The Herd: "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East"

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I say the Giants get antsy. See other teams with interest in Dez and they sign him tomorrow.

aria

Reaction score
I just want to know why we’ve been downgraded to just winning the NFCE. Normally the Super Bowl chatter starts about this time of year, probably after the draft.

DallasCowboys2080

Reaction score
I just want to know why we’ve been downgraded to just winning the NFCE. Normally the Super Bowl chatter starts about this time of year, probably after the draft.

Win NFC east.... big IF..... one and done in playoffs. Hope I'm wrong. But JG and his 1-2 (.333) postseason resume in 7 years is hard to have faith in. Real hard.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
you know this for fact? seriously you think the eagles are just going to be handed this division, look at the history, its not a gimme..we have a good chance to bounce back and win the division..the eagles are now the Targets and we already played them hard as does the entire East plays each other..they will not just fall out of bed and win the division..new year new roster new schedules and most of all new sets of circumstances..nothings given\..
Great post! It's good to see another like minded poster. A good draft and another defensive acquisition and why not the Cowboys? Philthy is already having off the field issues.

Big D

Reaction score
I think he's wrong about our needs. We need LB's, Lb's , and lb's.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Great post! It's good to see another like minded poster. A good draft and another defensive acquisition and why not the Cowboys? Philthy is already having off the field issues.

real simple, the Eagles can get their stuff in order when it counts. Dallas couldnt get out of bed.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
sure 2016 13-3 11 game win streak..someone was doing something..12-4 as he not coaching..personally i was hoping they changed coaches after 2015 but hes not horrible..hes an average coach that needs his stars to play well or things slide hard..

i would go along with this, except for the injuries. You are right, hes average. And he needs all his starters to play better than he can coach. This is why i liked Romo. Romo can outplay Garretts coaching, now we have to hope Dak can do the same thing. I just dont expect it out of Dak in 2 years.

DCowboyz

Reaction score
I always listen to The Herd on FS1. I won't lie, he's usually right on the things he says. However, he's bipolar when it comes to Dallas. I feel like he's against us at times and then out of nowhere, he's back in love with us. So I don't know if I believe him.

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
Some of the people still salty about Romo leaving will most likely hang themselves if this happens.

What really kills me about this fanbase is an overwhelming amount of fans that support certain players rather than the team itself.

And most of these players haven't really contributed to anything that matters. I love my team(the star) first and the players 2nd, and that goes for any players now and in the future.