Video: The Herd: "The Dallas Cowboys will win the NFC East"

blueblood70

Reaction score
When did we play them hard? They kicked our butts the first game and we barely beat their second and third stringers the second game.
i guess you didnt see the first half of the first game when we were very shorthanded and the last 5 years bro.. seriously i said the history..6 qtrs. regardless of what you say we made a game of it.. they were better they get the nod, that was last year..just like we kicked their butt in 16 things change over a season..

ShiningStar

Reaction score
hes not taking all the facts into account here. maybe this is the short version, idk. But there is way more to this than he can even fathom. A lot of people bailed on the Eagles, i told my friend, dont give up hope. Lots to calculate in that people dont account for.

Namely, why does Dallas conitnue to ignore the safety position, and 2, can Garrett get the team to fire on all cylinders for more than 2 or 3 games.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hes not taking all the facts into account here. maybe this is the short version, idk. But there is way more to this than he can even fathom. A lot of people bailed on the Eagles, i told my friend, dont give up hope. Lots to calculate in that people dont account for.

Namely, why does Dallas conitnue to ignore the safety position, and 2, can Garrett get the team to fire on all cylinders for more than 2 or 3 games.
sure 2016 13-3 11 game win streak..someone was doing something..12-4 as he not coaching..personally i was hoping they changed coaches after 2015 but hes not horrible..hes an average coach that needs his stars to play well or things slide hard..

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

standing-ovation.gif

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
heck yeah, if they play their 3rd stringer again, we should be able to dominate them again with a 6 point victory.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
but we do have the best RB if Dak would quit changing the plays to pad his stats. ;)

erod

Reaction score
There's a reason this guy can keep a job or get a rating.

blueblood70

Reaction score
heck yeah, if they play their 3rd stringer again, we should be able to dominate them again with a 6 point victory.
the first game without Zeke, Baily, or smith ..we were up 9-7 at the half..sure we folded int he second half but id say that the first half counts and we played about as hard as we could missing a lot of players and the dike broke in the second half.. blow out yes but if you watched the game the first half counts so 6 quarters regardless of your opinion we were competitive with them..its like this every season with the NFCE.. we slit a lot of games and paly very close games see how good we were in 16 but the giants beat us twice by a grand total of 5 points combined..im saying its NOT out of the realm of reality that we can win the East..

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
When did we play them hard? They kicked our butts the first game and we barely beat their second and third stringers the second game.

Agreed, bloke!
Ruffians, let's hope for the best, but, please, Ferry Cross the Mersey, don't think the Boys are NFC east champ material, NFC champs or Super Bowl material.
Lots of good teams and coaches out there....

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
The sentiment this year reminds me a lot of after 2013 and cutting Ware. People panicked similarly, blamed Garrett for everything using the exact same argument about clapping, playoff record, and game decisions.

We need to draft well again but I think this team is going to shock a lot of the naysayers and chicken littles.