The home crowd for Sunday's game vs the Rams

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I'm curious about how the crowd will look for Sunday's game against the Rams. Even though it's @ Dallas, I wouldn't be too surprised to see the "home field advantage" canceled out by Rams fans taking over the stadium.
Rams fans don't travel well. They won't be taking over the stadium.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
There will be plenty of casual, country club Dallas fans out there. Those are the fans that could care less about winning. They are just going to see the game for the experience.

Rams taking over the stadium would mean nothing to Jerry, as long as his money is rolling in.
The see and be seen crowd.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I live in LA it’s really not important out here. It’s a basketball city

They made a HUGE error in judgement moving 2 NFL teams to LA. Its going to take generations to get the Chargers a fan base. They literally play in front of 28k fans every home game............and its about 25k fans of the other team. When they hosted the Steelers, it was hilarious. It was a Steeler home game on the road.
At least he Rams have roots in LA and an older fan base that remembers them.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There will be plenty of casual, country club Dallas fans out there. Those are the fans that could care less about winning. They are just going to see the game for the experience.

Rams taking over the stadium would mean nothing to Jerry, as long as his money is rolling in.

That is actually most home games. Its all corporate junkets. The playoff game last year was different. Real fans showed for that one.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Dude, I've seen videos of how the home crowd behaves at these games. There is no sports energy in that stadium...ever. when Maher missed the FG against the Bills, the crowd just laughed and went right back to looking at their phones and just leaning back in their chairs and casually talked to the person next to them.

Years of losing has drained fanatics. They expect a loss, so they just go to these games for the scenery. Hardcore Cowboys fans probably sell their tickets to casuals.

morat1959

Reaction score
Go to the circus and boo the owner and HC out of the stadium. For the 100th time...put bags over your heads with derogatory remarks written on them. Now getting the cameras to zoom in on this is another story. The pocket book and embarrassment is the only thing getting to this delusional, pretend GM, FO and coaching staff!

BoltsNHorns

RamsFan
Reaction score
I'm curious about how the crowd will look for Sunday's game against the Rams. Even though it's @ Dallas, I wouldn't be too surprised to see the "home field advantage" canceled out by Rams fans taking over the stadium. If a lot of Cowboys fans share the belief that the Rams will blow out the Cowboys and that the game won't even be close and that the Cowboys season is over. Then Cowboys fans might not even bother to attend. And some might have sold their tickets to Rams fans or allowed Rams fans to by up the tickets.

Rams fans taking over the stadium and the Rams blowing out the Cowboys on National TV might really send Jerry Jones into meltdown mode. lol. Especially if the Eagles win and take control of the division lead and Jerry sees the season slipping away, making it harder for him to make excuses for and sing the praises of the Clapper. Who he is looking for an out to give another chance for him to remain the Cowboys coach or extend him as the Cowboys coach.

My dream scenario would be for their to be a bunch of empty seats, so that Jerry will get the message that Cowboys fans have had enough of the clapper and aren't going to spend money to see the poor product put on the field or make an effort to see the Cowboys live, if the Cowboys players aren't even going to make an effort to play good football and win.

I'm feeling spiteful right now and would find it assuming it Rams fans took over the stadium, because it is what Jerry deserves to see. If the game turns out like I believe it will, Jerry will feel more and more of the frustration that Cowboys fans have felt all through out Garrett's whole tenure.

"Rams fans taking over stadium" :lmao2:There like only 12 of us!

MikeB80

Reaction score
Go to the circus and boo the owner and HC out of the stadium. For the 100th time...put bags over your heads with derogatory remarks written on them. Now getting the cameras to zoom in on this is another story. The pocket book and embarrassment is the only thing getting to this delusional, pretend GM, FO and coaching staff!

Jerry was boo'd to no end in 2012. They had to stop showing him on the video board for the rest of the season.

Nothing affects Jerry. He does what he wants at all times. He has lost his way to the top. Got a City and League funded stadium that they make a fortune off and then used his land he bought 35 years ago to build another money making building in frisco.

It's over. Jerry does what he wants and no one can stop him at this point.

Last edited:

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Rams fans don't travel well. They won't be taking over the stadium.

They barely travel to their own stadium. I was able to get decent seats for the last game at about $50 a pop.

Most of the crowd in attendance are fans of other teams because they grew up with no LA team.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
@Cas2800 Yep, I even read that "fans" go to the stadium and want the team to lose. Seems absurd, but I guess it happens.

I want the boys to win out. Go Dallas!!!

Merica
It’s comical and sad listening to some of our fans hoping we lose or acting scared we may win and get into the playoffs because they are already looking at draft positioning.

I want to win and keep playing. 6 months without football makes for a long offseason. Although this off-season should be entertaining with a change at HC and some coaching staff.

Let’s roll on!

morat1959

Reaction score
Jerry was boo'd to no end in 2012. They had to stop showing him on the video board for the rest of the season.

Nothing affects Jerry. He does what he wants at all times. He has lost his way to the top. Got a City and League funded stadium that they make a fortune off and then used his land he bought 35 years ago to build another money making building in frisco.

It's over. Jerry does what he wants and no one can stop him at this point.
I’ve got to have something to cling to because I don’t wish death to anyone.

Thomas82

Reaction score
I've heard talk of a collective lawsuit among club ticket holders for business malpractice, kind of like a securities class action suit from investors.

It wouldn't go anywhere, of course, but it sure would get coverage by the local and national media. Get attorneys in front of cameras claiming Jerry is sabotaging the franchise through incompetence, and thus impacting the value of PSL ownership in a way that tortiously voids the contract terms.
Just the attention alone Jerry would get from that would be worth it.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Dallas Cowboys are a "Welcome" door mat in the Stadium and on the field.