The home crowd for Sunday's game vs the Rams

Red Dragon

Reaction score
We had 40% of the Rams' stadium during our playoff game against them, so it's only fair for them to have 40% of ours, I guess..

Flamma

Reaction score
The current Rams team reminds me a lot of the '76 to '83 Cowboys. A very talented and well coached team that falls short a lot of times. A team that just can't get over the hump. Granted, they did in '77 but they had Staubach. I don't think Goff is even as good as Danny White. So there is that.

CrownCowboy

Reaction score
I sold all the rest of my tickets for the season the day after that disgusting Bills game. I decided I've got better things to do with my valuable time and money than watch first hand a team with such little character and effort.

In fact, I'm not even going to watch the game this weekend on television. Decided to take a little family road trip instead. I KNOW a lot of my fellow season-ticket holder friends in my section are doing the same.

If form holds, Dallas will probably lose by 30 points. I've got better things to do.

Right there with ya.

My brother and I made plans months ago to fly down for the Rams game and take our sons. He is still going but not I.

I cancelled after the Bills game as well and actually sold my tickets for a profit. My brother is pissed but I’m sick of this.

I don’t know how the home crowd will be and now who the hell cares.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Maybe you can sell tickets to the Garrett fans. They will want to be out there to support their guy. Maybe even do some choreographed clapping

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Dude, I've seen videos of how the home crowd behaves at these games. There is no sports energy in that stadium...ever. when Maher missed the FG against the Bills, the crowd just laughed and went right back to looking at their phones and just leaning back in their chairs and casually talked to the person next to them.

Years of losing has drained fanatics. They expect a loss, so they just go to these games for the scenery. Hardcore Cowboys fans probably sell their tickets to casuals.

That's the difference between Philly and Dallas...……….in Philly, fans boo the team...……..in Dallas, fans laugh at the team.