The Hurts fumble

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
I think in the context of leading 6 scoring drives it’s not as damning. Any QB who has 4 TDs and 1 turnover is typically depicted as having a phenomenal game.

You could correlate it to the pick 6 Dak threw early against Philly in game 2. Few use that to define his game because of everything else that occurred

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I think in the context of leading 6 scoring drives it’s not as damning. Any QB who has 4 TDs and 1 turnover is typically depicted as having a phenomenal game.

You could correlate it to the pick 6 Dak threw early against Philly in game 2. Few use that to define his game because of everything else that occurred
Different. When you throw a pick 6, throw another pick and dont to much else in the game than you deserve to get hammered.

Hurts was all world outside of the fumble.

Flamma

Reaction score
In my opinion, that’s what lost the game. Kansas City did not necessarily win this game. Except by the scoreboard. Eagles actually lost it. It was in the grasp
Yep. The Eagles stopped themselves more than the Chiefs stopped them. The Eagles lost the little things. Turnover, big punt return, numerous false starts and delay of game penalties. The Chiefs were able to overcome the better team by playing a cleaner game and better coaching. Their QB is pretty good too. :)

btcutter

Reaction score

Bill Parcell would always tell the team that if you are -1 in the TO margin then your chances of winning is <50% already. That was exactly what happened in SB.