The Hurts fumble

starfan1

Reaction score
Regardless of how well he played, that inexcusable fumble which handed KC 7 points was a huge difference in the game, maybe even the main difference.
It’s ok if he does it he’s on his rookie contract :muttley:

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
People are singing his praises....if Dak has that fumble.....nuclear warheads would have been launched.....!!!

People are not singing his praises...but my band played and sang good...made some froggys.

How do you know that if Dak was in the SB he would not have that fumble? To me, fumbles are caused by two things, getting hit really hard, and the shape of the football.

Dak got noticed for his community service. The eagles did not get to fly home, they had to walk.

DFWJC

Reaction score
People are singing his praises....if Dak has that fumble.....nuclear warheads would have been launched.....!!!
Not if he also had 4 TDs, coach.
A +3 TD-turnover difference is fantastic in a Super Bowl.
That's MVP level stuff...and not even a big Hurts fan.

Then gain, some here might be dumb enough to only notice the one turnover and overlook all the rest....so maybe you are right
:muttley:

Ken

Reaction score
If Dak had the season that Hurts had, this thread wouldn't have been made.
We have to implement the 3 guys pushing Dak from behind to pump up his rushing tds for next year.

TwoDeep3

Reaction score
Are your panties getting all soiled because someone is talking football in an unbiased way?

Should I just do what you guys do and say he sucks, he choked and it was his fault they lost? Sound better to you?
No. But you could point out he stood behind an offensive line that was the best in footfall. This allowed him to throw the ball and not be looking over his shoulder. He did not have a deteriorating offensive as the season progressed.
All world. I can see that. But this is not a one man game. That would be singles in tennis.

Ken

Reaction score
Not if he also had 4 TDs, coach.
A +3 TD-turnover difference is fantastic in a Super Bowl.
That's MVP level stuff
He got carried across the goaline for two of them and went untouched on a designed qb run.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
We have to implement the 3 guys pushing Dak from behind to pump up his rushing tds for next year.
Gimpo will probably strain his back or something else might break.
I recommend we stay away from plays of this nature......

Reactions: Ken

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Oh but they did...they talked about it for weeks afterward.

Difference was..Dak closed them out.
Right, that’s my point. The result was different even if the performance wasn’t.
If you told me before the game that Jalen’s performance would be 370 total yards 4 total TDs, a turnover and 2 more field goal scoring drives, I would have said that’s fantastic, everyone would take that. It should be what we need to win if our defense is anything respectable.

In that Dallas game, Had Gardner Minshew finished that final drive that ended in Dallas’s redzone and scored the game winning TD, Dak would have been looked at completely different… even though absolutely nothing about his specific performance changed.

Win or lose changes public perception of his performance, but it doesn’t change is performance.

Ken

Reaction score
Gimpo will probably strain his back or something else might break.
I recommend we stay away from plays of this nature......
The one time we tried it this year, Pollard hit him harder than he was hit all season and knocked him off balance lol

Praxit

Reaction score
...i didnt watch the game. But yeah, if Dak fumbles in SB. Its Defcon 4.

Jimbo123

Reaction score
“If there were any doubters left there shouldn’t be now,” Mahomes said. “I mean, the way he stepped on this stage, and ran, threw the ball, whatever it took for his team to win. I mean, that was a special performance. I don’t want it to get lost in the loss that they had.”

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
lets have these if Dak vs Hurts discussions when Dak actually sniffs a Super Bowl.
Is there another goodwill/humanitarian award that the NFL dishes out?
If so Dak will be back in the Superbowl!!!!!
Or should we call him Mother DakTeresa?:muttley:

khiladi

Reaction score
Perhaps Dallas should think of this as a strategy. Winning by the scoreboard.:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Please explain the in the grasp again.

His MO was Dak is bette than Mahomes who is a choke artist and over-rated and gets carried. So he is playing the “Eagles lost it” angle this year after Mahomes got his 2nd SB in 4 years, while going to another and losing an AFC championship game his first full year starting when Brady had the ball last.