The Idiot TV Schedule for Week 3

StylisticS

Reaction score
So they are still doing the NFC games on CBS for some games this year?

CanadianCowboysFan

Lightning Rod
Reaction score
I used to know what network games were on but an NFC game on CBS is weird (Chicago v Seattle).

I think Fox has some AFC games too. Must be the Thursday Night games screwing with stuff.

Apollo Creed

Stackin and Processin, Well
Reaction score
Surprisingly East Texas is getting the Cowboys game. Usually we get screwed because Shreveport networks cover much of the ARK-LA-TEX area. Amazing you can be two hours from Dallas and 6 from New Orleans and still get the Saints game.

erod

Reaction score
It must be weird watching the early games in LA at 10 a.m. That must just kill church attendance.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I used to know what network games were on but an NFC game on CBS is weird (Chicago v Seattle).

I think Fox has some AFC games too. Must be the Thursday Night games screwing with stuff.

Interesting. Maybe it's because it's because it's not their primary game. It's their second game of the day which I guess they have a choice of.

EST_1986

Reaction score
I *believe* the home team dictates the game being an NFC vs AFC. If the home team is AFC, it should be a CBS game.

The removed that NFC to Fox and AFC to CBS a couple years ago, its all free now, which is why the Thanksgiving games are wide open now, 2 years ago I think it was a complete NFC fest for all 3 games

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I *believe* the home team dictates the game being an NFC vs AFC. If the home team is AFC, it should be a CBS game.

They changed that. Now either network can have an any game. I'm not sure how they determine it now but I know it isn't who the home team is like it used to be.

Kevinicus

Reaction score

It's the opposite. The road team dictates. However, there are now some exceptions to this.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score
I so despise the Saints. I have missed much better Dallas games for years because I live so close to the Saints.

Uggghh.

I won't mind watching them next week though. :D

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
It must be weird watching the early games in LA at 10 a.m. That must just kill church attendance.

10 AM is a great time to watch games. I have lived in many timezones and PT is the best for watching games.

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
I just love the Central Time zone.

Noon, 3, and 7. Perfection.

That's cool. Here is why I like games on earlier and can be any given Sunday ( pun intended :D )

9:00 AM: Get caught on what is happening around the NFL
10:00 AM: Breakfast | Coffee | Early Game
1:00 PM: Lunch | Late Game
5:30 PM: Dinner | Beers | Night Game