The Idiot TV Schedule for Week 3

erod

Reaction score
That's cool. Here is why I like games on earlier and can be any given Sunday ( pun intended :D )

9:00 AM: Get caught on what is happening around the NFL
10:00 AM: Breakfast | Coffee | Early Game
1:00 PM: Lunch | Late Game
5:30 PM: Dinner | Beers | Night Game

Yeah, that's cool, but I gotta get out of my Sunday-go-to-meetin' clothes and get settled into my comfies. That 8 am service is a bear.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Networks still affiliated with AFC and NFC games. However if the schedule works out that a better match up for which ever network has the Sunday afternoon feature game, they can get the AFC or NFC type games.

jrumann59

Reaction score
So happy I am back with comcast in the Baltimore Metro Area, I get both fox affiliates and in this case I get to watch the DC fox station.

marchetta

Reaction score
Looks like I'll be watching online this week. Hopefully, PJTheDoors will be streaming. I love his HD quality over the usual crappy quality that other streamers offer.

black label

Reaction score
And another dose of Buck and Aikman.....

tumblr_m3em3lg9761rnmgi3o1_500.jpg

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
I'll have my Sunday Ticket Max fired up and ready. I'd be screwed without it.

Hoov

Reaction score
Torn between watching red zone for Cowboys updates or watching the jets defense terrorize Bradford.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
Let me just clarify. So there are two early games, CBS and Fox, right? That means Dallas will be on where I live in Seattle? I was expecting not to be able to see this one on TV but I guess I was wrong.

dirtycallahan

Reaction score
Let me just clarify. So there are two early games, CBS and Fox, right? That means Dallas will be on where I live in Seattle? I was expecting not to be able to see this one on TV but I guess I was wrong.
Chicago at Seattle is a "crossover" late game on CBS. So you will have the Dallas\Atlanta early game in Seattle on FOX along with Pittsburgh/St Louis on CBS.

AshyLarry06

Reaction score
Chicago at Seattle is a "crossover" late game on CBS. So you will have the Dallas\Atlanta early game in Seattle on FOX along with Pittsburgh/St Louis on CBS.

i dont get why CBS has the Seattle Chicago game, an all NFC bout. Isn't Fox strictly NFC and CBS AFC? Weird.

Bay10

ehcrossing
Reaction score
So who's near H-Town that's gonna let me come over and watch the game?

coult44

Reaction score
I have two TV's in the living room right now. (Yes my wife hates it). One stays on local/national game unless Cowboys game is on, and the other one stays on Red Zone. I honestly can't think of a better setup without more TV's and DTV boxes. This way is almost free. Local or national game free, and then I did the yearly dance with DTV and got the ticket for less than 100 with super fan. same thing every year. Sundays with my 9 year old son who is the (worlds greatest s u ns hi ne pump er ever) keeps me in line with my preludes of reality. He told me yesterday how do I know that Weeden and Willaims won't be as good as Tony and Dez. The boy is insane, but a greatCowboys fan. Nonetheless, it's been a fun start of the 1015 season.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
Surprisingly East Texas is getting the Cowboys game. Usually we get screwed because Shreveport networks cover much of the ARK-LA-TEX area. Amazing you can be two hours from Dallas and 6 from New Orleans and still get the Saints game.

Where in East Texas? I visit Nacogdoches regularly.