The Idiot TV Schedule for Week 3

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I hate the Panthers

Me too. People ask why I hate the Panthers since I'm from South Carolina. This is the reason. I get shut out of Cowboys' games because of them I was a Cowboys' fan long before there was a Carolina Panthers team.

Dave_in-NC

Reaction score
Me too. People ask why I hate the Panthers since I'm from South Carolina. This is the reason. I get shut out of Cowboys' games because of them I was a Cowboys' fan long before there was a Carolina Panthers team.

That's two of us. Same with the Hurricanes, only good thing is they are in the Rangers division, I get to see the Rangers a few times a year.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
10 AM is a great time to watch games. I have lived in many timezones and PT is the best for watching games.

Yep, nothing like night games starting during happy hour.....although, now that I live on the east coast that's all gone:thumbdown:

VACowboy

Reaction score
Ugh. Why the hell am I watching Arizona-San Francisco in Indiana?

There are a lot of weird little broadcasting idiosyncrasies like that every week, games beamed to little patches of the country that make zero sense. I'm sure there are demographic reasons, but I don't get it.