The incomparable Micah Aaron Parsons

HungryLion

Reaction score
Bros, I don't know if people really appreciate how special this man has been. Don't let the overall state of the defense cloud your vision.

Micah is the first player ever to accumulate 50 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and 5 sacks through their first 8 games.

Ever.

And dare I say he's doing it with an offense that has dominated time of possession nearly all season, limiting his opportunities, and a rather mediocre supporting cast on defense.

Recognize this greatness.

All hail Sace. King of the double bicep flex.

Just imagine how good he would be, if he played an “impact” position.

HungryLion

Reaction score
I remember the night of the draft and having to try and talk people off the ledge after Parsons was picked. Letting them know that hey, it’s ok because the cowboys just picked an elite defender.

Not picking on anyone. I’m sure a lot don’t watch many or any penn state games.

But man the perspectives have changed once people got to see Micah in action first hand.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
Said before the season, he would be the cornerstone of the return of Doomsday....leader of the defense. Has performed even better than i thought the first half of the season. If this defense can match his intensity and motor, we gots ourself a catalyst for the future. DQ is finding ways to maximizing his potential. I think he is gonna be preeetty, preeetty good.

Reactions: BAT

Garrettop

Reaction score
Bros, I don't know if people really appreciate how special this man has been. Don't let the overall state of the defense cloud your vision.

Micah is the first player ever to accumulate 50 tackles, 10 tackles for loss and 5 sacks through their first 8 games.

Ever.

And dare I say he's doing it with an offense that has dominated time of possession nearly all season, limiting his opportunities, and a rather mediocre supporting cast on defense.

Recognize this greatness.

All hail Sace. King of the double bicep flex.

I'm surprised you haven't declared he's a fraud just cleaning up after all the real players block things for him. Be consistent.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
6cd6aeb557b1877837a07767d6c9ebbf

Fight it in the street..

Mr_437

Reaction score
Great draft pick! Turns out #11 may be the best pass rusher in his draft class. It would be awesome if McClay could put together a stout Front 4 to protect Parsons.

lane

The Chairman
Reaction score
Parsons is fun to watch for sure..i'd rather have him in attack mode instead of reading and reacting though..His speed is just a pure joy to watch.

We would not have won the Charger game without him in my opinion.

I think Dan Quinn needs to keep a more solid base of defense out there so they become one instead of constantly rotating players.I'm all for resting players and keeping them fresh...but damn you need players to gel together.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
And the Giants for passing on him to.

Parsons is a generational type of talent. Horn and Surtain and good corners. But not as impactful as Parsons.
Not yet anyway. I think I’ll refrain at this time from making career type analysis half a season into their careers.

But Parsons no doubt is most talented on our defense which just shows how under talented our defense has been. He’s off to a great start and we’re lucky to have him.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not yet anyway. I think I’ll refrain at this time from making career type analysis half a season into their careers.

But Parsons no doubt is most talented on our defense which just shows how under talented our defense has been. He’s off to a great start and we’re lucky to have him.

There isn't a chance in hell that either of those guys will ever be as impactful as a dominant front seven player.