Twitter: The interior OL

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
hoestly I think Williams is more of a liability. Maybe its the 2 of them next to each other

Looney hasn't been that bad, but people should remember he was wheeled out on a cart. First couple of plays back he was clearly hobbled. Anything you saw for the rest of the game was an injured Looney.

Any word yet on Looney's ankle for the coming game?

Williams has been the clear liability on the oline. I was hoping Knight would take over for him, but Collins' hip injury puts the kibosh on that one.

I wish they'd give McGovern a shot.

starfan1

Reaction score
Looney hasn't been that bad, but people should remember he was wheeled out on a cart. First couple of plays back he was clearly hobbled. Anything you saw for the rest of the game was an injured Looney.

Any word yet on Looney's ankle for the coming game?

Williams has been the clear liability on the oline. I was hoping Knight would take over for him, but Collins' hip injury puts the kibosh on that one.

I wish they'd give McGovern a shot.
Ya what’s the deal with McGovern maybe he hasn’t completely recovered as much he was saying

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It's time for wholesale changes. Sit Looney. Should have signed Leary to take over at LG. A lot of attention is being paid to the rookie OTs but Looney and Williams are KILLING us.

Mosher is clueless.

Anybody that agrees with him...

Satchel89

Reaction score
Even a stopped clock is right twice a day.

However, I have a feeling we will continue to see Looney. Martin should be the RT. He was outstanding there Sunday and should play there until La'el returns.
I agree....What a Beast..Put him anywhere on the Line...He'll dominate

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
hoestly I think Williams is more of a liability. Maybe its the 2 of them next to each other
In the past 2 games the Cowboys had 570 and 522 yards of offense and scored 40 and 31 points while having 2 udfa starting OTs.

It is basically impossible for Looney and Williams to have sucked. Zack Martin is not blocking 4 oe 5 defenders at a time and the offense is not racking up those stats without reasonable blocking on a majority of snaps.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well that's not very nice.
I wondered if that would flush you out of hiding...

You somehow get paid for your media activities and it requires you to say stuff regardless of whether you believe it.

Todd Archer makes 100K reporting the truth.

Skip Bayless makes millions for talking nonsense.

I can't blame you for pursuing the money...

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
I wondered if that would flush you out of hiding...

You somehow get paid for your media activities and it requires you to say stuff regardless of whether you believe it.

Todd Archer makes 100K reporting the truth.

Skip Bayless makes millions for talking nonsense.

I can't blame you for pursuing the money...

LOL. Anyways.... I thought TB was a pretty significant upgrade over JL in this one.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
LOL. Anyways.... I thought TB was a pretty significant upgrade over JL in this one.
Then just say that.

Looney is a serviceable player. If Biadasz is better that's awesome but Looney has been OK before the i jury. Can't judge him at OG because it was after the injury.

McGovern is the disappointment.

NeonDeion21

Reaction score
Then just say that.

Looney is a serviceable player. If Biadasz is better that's awesome but Looney has been OK before the i jury. Can't judge him at OG because it was after the injury.

I mean, I did. Looney should be a backup. A swing OL to get you through a game or two. But it's time for them to make the move to Tyler. His second half play was better than anything I saw from Looney in the first 10 quarters of the year.

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
I knew Looney would be a bust when they measured his buttocks at a mere 40 inches in diameter.

the average hall of fame OL HAS at LEAST 44 inches of hind meats

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

It's time for wholesale changes. Sit Looney. Should have signed Leary to take over at LG. A lot of attention is being paid to the rookie OTs but Looney and Williams are KILLING us.

Huh? Looney was reportedly being rated as one of our better Olinemen the first several games. Might want to look elsewhere.

Tussinman

Reaction score
Williams looked bad against the Rams because Aaron Donald might be the best defensive player in the NFL, he abuses everyone.
He actually looked bad against Michael Brockers, he was the one giving him fits that game

jrumann59

Reaction score
With Williams from the limited plays I can see, no all-22, when no one is lined up directly over his face he tends to look where there might need to be help which makes him slow especially when he looks to the LT first then to the inside.

jrumann59

Reaction score
Williams is in the spot that often injured LG dallas had the year Frederick went down, when you know you may have to help the guy to your left and right you will not be good.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
Then just say that.

Indeed he has.

IF at least one of the T's could rejoin the team (looks like it won't be LC), then you could have Tyron, Looney, Biadasz, Martin, Knight. Would be curious to see how that lineup worked.

Dorsett33

Reaction score
Williams needs to start taking snaps at OT due to his body type and McGovern needs to step it up. Looney needs to return to the bench and replace him with Biadiaz. With this new line up, at least they can see if these young players have any potential.
With Connor Williams short arms, he'll be worse at tackle than he is at guard.