The internal rat, who do you think it is and. why?

Pessimist_cowboy

Reaction score
It’s coming from the DB room. Bunch of below average divas. They were complaining about Kris Richard last year. There’s no leader in that secondary at all. Just a bunch of lazy losers that think there all 100 million dollar CB,s who won’t be in the league next year. It’s woods, Lewis, awuzie, Worley , and Carr was arguing with the coaches too. That DB group is toxic. Poor effort, bad tackling etc. Hopefully diggs doesn’t hang around those bums.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
#20........ pissed Elliot continues to get the nod while contributing to the opposition and not playing well. At all.

JMO, of course.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
#20........ pissed Elliot continues to get the nod while contributing to the opposition and not playing well. At all.

JMO, of course.

You think Pollard would do that? Interesting take. I’m gonna keep up with this one.

Seven

Messenger to the football Gods
Reaction score
You think Pollard would do that? Interesting take. I’m gonna keep up with this one.
I do. I believe Pollard thinks he's as good as Zeke. I have to admit Pollard has shown he can run the ball.

Who makes the decision as to who starts? Yep.

Throw in a little "coaches don't know what their doing" attitude.......let that fester.......it's the quiet guys who don't get their fair shake, according to them.

Who knows, really.......JMO.

Cebrin

Reaction score
I'm surprised by how many of you have said Jaylon. I don't know the guy personally, but his high character suggests that those kind of devisive comments would not come from him. Not saying he couldn't. Just doubtful. I'd point at new comers.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
I'm surprised by how many of you have said Jaylon. I don't know the guy personally, but his high character suggests that those kind of devisive comments would not come from him. Not saying he couldn't. Just doubtful. I'd point at new comers.

exactly. Plus Jaylon Smith is so oblivious. He probably thinks this defense is playing good. He also believes you can swipe your way out every problem. No way he’s the rat. Gotta be someone with a big mouth, but also someone that’s harsh, sensitive, and lazy. Again, money’s on Lewis and Griffen.

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
All of those bums would get a reality check if forced to earn for their spots with a moderately competitive franchise.

it’s gonna be funny when they get released this off season, and if they do get signed by another team, it’s going to be a HUGE culture shock for them. I feel bad for whoever is complaining now, because they don’t know what it’s like on the outside (Unless you’re Griffen or Aldon Smith I guess)

Old'Boyfan

Reaction score
I really don't care who it is, if the report is even true. I always take with a huge block of salt the "un-named source". It's just too easy for any "insider" to come up with that sort of source. Although it would also be surprising if there weren't some in house finger pointing. To me there's so much blame to go around does it even matter?
Hindsight is always 20/20 but maybe we shouldn't be quite so surprised the D sucks this bad. We lost our best corner to free agency, B. Jones. Yes he was no interception machine but he usually took away the oppositions best receiver. We lost last years sack leader. We lost Awuzie, yes I mention him because as bad as he is he's still better then what we currently have with the exception of Diggs. We haven't had Sean Lee, yeah I know. And we were without LVE for 4 games.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
Its most likely Kellen Moore behind these accusations and rants .

He knows Jerry is in love with 'kid wonder" kellen , and Moore knows what happened with Garrett .

Its a win for this Offensive & inept football mind .

DandyDon52

Reaction score
lol , I dont get it, we criticize the coaches, but if a player does it , he is a rat????:huh:
IMO more players need to speak up in secret, so changes might actually happen.
The only way they can do it is incognito.

gongjr

Reaction score
Definitely a db considering how lost they look out there. Gotta blame someone when you aren't doing basic things right.

Brooksey

Reaction score
D-Law, Zeke, or Jaylon Smith

The guys getting paid and while not earning it will always point their finger

Hadenough

Reaction score
As slater made it out to be it sounds like its a couple people. Who do you think it is and why? Im going with Xavier Woods. Mr. cant expect players to play full speed. What say you?????
I dont call them a rat! This team has problems beyond the players and Im glad someone is speaking out. The only thing is I wish Dak didnt get hurt so he wouldnt be able to preserve this winning record that all his fans tout along with his stats. Dak got lucky that he is exempt from this sinking ship.

Hawkeye19

Reaction score
I think it’s Tank. Guy is not afraid to say what he thinks, and instead of acknowledging he needs to play better when criticized by fans, he responds by saying “F all ya’ll” lol

Then there is his whole “Hot Boyz” thing... the guy has an over-sized ego and is getting embarrassed on national TV.

I can absolutely see him stepping up as a “leader” and leading a bunch of negativity internally to try and find a scapegoat for his and the whole D’s horrific showing this year.

They have been exposed and their egos can’t handle it, and they are doing what little boys do when they get in trouble: throw a tantrum and pout.

It would be hilarious if it weren’t so tragic and dysfunctional lol

Cmac

Reaction score
Jaylon Smith
…..Jaylon Smith.....you are a Fall Guy for everything on D.....including TCrawford's bonehead acts, missed tackles by everyone, often hurt players, poor pass coverage, quitting by everyone late in games (OBJ/Drake runs), quotes about not going full speed on D, DEs letting quick QBs get to the outside…...and probably Nolan's defensive scheme.