The internal rat, who do you think it is and. why?

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
I'd rather not say but I'm 100% confident other players, the coaches and maybe even Jerry and Stephen know exactly who they are.
BTW...just me, but I'm just as confident it isn't DLaw or Jaylon. DLaw doesn't strike me as a go behind your back type and Jaylon's too worried about his brand.

What the dumbaxx didn't realize is that attacking MM is attacking Jerry and Stephen also.

Flamma

Reaction score
Obviously it's a player or players that are embarrassed. How could you not be? This season reminds me a little of the beginning of 2010.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sounds like more than one player. Jaylon said something about simplifying it. But I think it was a few players that are mad because they look so bad every game.

Think about how good we thought it was going to be with this all star D-Line. What a let down.

Blue64

Reaction score
Have to look at the defensive side of the ball and the most likely suspects I would look at are the ones under the most scrutiny

D-Flaw, In décline since last year and as the so called leader of this defense who better to blame others than look at himself.

J-Swipe, totally lost out there most of the time, big contract and poor performance. He’ probably another that would blame his play on the coaching staff.

Woods despite his comments has probably learned to keep his mouth shut. As for the rest of the secondary don’t think they would say anything as they know they wouldn’t be playing on any other team in the league and at best riding the bench with the exception of Diggs.

More than likely the two leaders of the Hot Boyz
D-Flaw and J-Swipe

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't get why people think these 2 statements can not co-exist. It is not one or the other:

1. These players suck
2. These coaches are terrible and have no idea what they are doing.

They both are absolutely true.
TRUTH!!!

J-man

Reaction score
If it's true than the coaches need called out. From what I'm hearing (and seeing) there seems to be at least some truth to this.
So I could care less who it is.

If it's not true than the team will handle it in house and we will never know about it.
But something needs to shake things up with this defense. I'm on board with making a drastic move like firing Nolan now and bringing in some new young D stud who is up and coming. Any ideas who that might be?

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
While disappointing these things go public, lets not completely dismiss this "report". I believe its telling that a longtime respected veteran like Brandon Carr reportedly was benched and cut for calling out the coaching staff earlierthis season. Something is wildly amiss within this staff.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
It could be a number of players. And that is why this franchise is a joke.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
so you'd rather not guess losers like Woods, Poe, Smith. Why would zeke even say anything, he knows it's all him and not the coaches. Cooper and any other offensive player has no reason to complain as they know opportunities are there, just need to execute and now block better.

It's clearly defense, I'll bet you on that.

I agree...zeke is in a tough spot right now.....but he knows it's him. I say loser defense.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Woods wasn't happy with his role going into the season so I would throw him on the list too.

foofighters

Reaction score
At this point it doesn't matter. There's no amount of duct tape out there to fix this mess.

KingintheNorth

Chris in Arizona
Reaction score
Jaylon or Tank
My guess as well. Jaylon was allegedly the player who replied to Garrett that he didn't have to listen to what Garrett says.

I could also see it being someone like Everson Griffen who came from outside the organization. Michael Bennett, who played under Carroll and Belichick, was outspoken about the culture/environment when he arrived last year.

No matter who it is, it's not a good look.

Aven8

Reaction score
Has to be in defense. I know if I’m Mike I’m trying to find out and than letting them go.

stilltheguru

Reaction score
Garrett and Garrett guys started this in Dallas. Dont get mad at these current guys following their predecessors. Before Garrett i dont recall leaks and weasels and snitches. Yeah, that