The Khalil Mack deal screwed us

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
What if d law has more sacks than Mack this year? He’s going to want the same deal and I won’t blame him. Khalil Mack is a pro bowler but overrated. D law had 8 sacks then 14. If he out does Donald and Mack this year, he’s getting paid.

star-ving

Reaction score
What if d law has more sacks than Mack this year? He’s going to want the same deal and I won’t blame him. Khalil Mack is a pro bowler but overrated. D law had 8 sacks then 14. If he out does Donald and Mack this year, he’s getting paid.

They can tag him again next year. If Taco/Gregory/Armstrong pan out we'll be good.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
maybe you can franchise him next year if he has a good year. Either way, 2018 or 2019 is his last with Dallas.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
maybe you can franchise him next year if he has a good year. Either way, 2018 or 2019 is his last with Dallas.
That’s dumb. You hold on the great pass rushers. Keep the o- line, d law and the linebackers along with zeke. Everyone else is replaceable. That includes dak.

Joe Realist

No Kool-Aid here!
Reaction score
That’s dumb. You hold on the great pass rushers. Keep the o- line, d law and the linebackers along with zeke. Everyone else is replaceable. That includes dak.

I think the timing and price of other deals on the team, will make a long term signing improbable.

Torturedcowboysfan

Reaction score
Good Quarterbacks are a dime a dozen ...duh
Bus drivers are. Brady was a bus driver for 5 years. Then he developed to the pint he could carry the team. Big Ben was the same.

ps join my fantasy league on espn by 7:30 pm tonight.
The crucible2018

EST_1986

Reaction score
Bus drivers are. Brady was a bus driver for 5 years. Then he developed to the pint he could carry the team. Big Ben was the same.

ps join my fantasy league on espn by 7:30 pm tonight.
The crucible2018
I’m very confused by all of this

tico

Reaction score
Dak? Because 1st round QBs are guaranteed Champs? Their are m ore busts than Franchise ballers homie.. the market isn't flooded with talent coming out of college bro

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
DLaw was a guy we groomed and waited on. We moved up in the draft to get him........He's one of the guys that makes Jerry look smart and feel good about himself as GM. No way he walks in the prime of his career. Jerry will sign him and it was always going to be expensive.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
On the flip side, if DLaw out performs Mack then the Cowboys can seek 2 first round picks for him...

lukin2006

Reaction score
I'm not sure Dlaw is the type of guy to break the bank. He was franchised this year and never pouted, showed up to camp on time ... we need to keep a guy like this around.

kskboys

Reaction score
Mack overrated? The best edge rusher in the NFL is overrated? By whom? You've got me speechless!!!!