The last 4 SB teams from the NFC went all in

john van brocklin

Captain Comeback
Reaction score
Rams went all in. Tampa went all in. Eagles went all in. And SF went all in.

Two wins and two losses.

Now will this team truly go “all in”? We will find out soon enough.
I think we will see this off season that "All In" to Jerry means something completely different than it does to us and the rest of the NFL.

Jarv

Loud pipes saves lives.
Reaction score
"All in"

He was talking about his bathroom.

DeaconMoss

Reaction score
"All in" hopefully begins by trading some pieces away leading up to the draft and on draft day.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score

Two wins and two losses.

Problem is those 4 weren't the only NFC teams going all-in.
Eagles went all in again and failed in R1.
Tampa went all in twice after winning and failed.
SF has been all in a few years in a row.

Dallas won't be the only team all-in.

But at this point if you make a NFCCG that is a huge advancement.

Cowboys fans need to stop talking Super bowl. It is stupid. We aren't anywhere near that good.

shabazz

Reaction score

Two wins and two losses.

Even this year in addition to the Niners, the Lions, Eagles, Packers and Seahawks all aquired starting players all in their PRIME at the trade deadline to make their run for the playoffs

Which players did we sign again in their PRIME?....I can't quite recollect their names

Croomraider

Reaction score
I doubt it, part of being a Dallas Cowboy is watching the fanbase overhype players constantly,
leading to too many probowl selections, leading to holding on to overvalued players and then
never having any CAP space to make power moves. Bryan Anger is a probowler lol!
Tyler Smith is going to want a gigantic contract when its time... the saga continues!

Cut Pollard also, should have done that last year.

Aven8

Reaction score
Problem is those 4 weren't the only NFC teams going all-in.
Eagles went all in again and failed in R1.
Tampa went all in twice after winning and failed.
SF has been all in a few years in a row.

Dallas won't be the only team all-in.

But at this point if you make a NFCCG that is a huge advancement.

Cowboys fans need to stop talking Super bowl. It is stupid. We aren't anywhere near that good.
I’m not talking SB. I just want them to things differently than the same old things. We haven’t signed a quality FA since Brandon Carr for crying out loud.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
I’m not talking SB. I just want them to things differently than the same old things. We haven’t signed a quality FA since Brandon Carr for crying out loud.
I completely understand wanting them to do something,
It's like the meme of the horse being poked with a stick.
I frankly don't think they have much choice.

IslandCowboy

Reaction score
We will not go all in because that involves risk. Jerry isn't interested in risk because he just wants to keep the cash cow running and doesn't want to rock the boat too much.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
:laugh: at "all in", as if adding a few overpaid free agents will fix what's wrong with this organization.

All in is loser talk.

The Natural

Reaction score
:laugh: at "all in", as if adding a few overpaid free agents will fix what's wrong with this organization.

All in is loser talk.
It's not just one (players) or the other (FO/Mgt.). Loser talk is dismissing the players when they determine who actually wins the games.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Even this year in addition to the Niners, the Lions, Eagles, Packers and Seahawks all aquired starting players all in their PRIME at the trade deadline to make their run for the playoffs

Which players did we sign again in their PRIME?....I can't quite recollect their names

Huh? The Lions traded for a backup WR, the Packers traded away one of their best players.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
It's not just one (players) or the other (FO/Mgt.). Loser talk is dismissing the players when they determine who actually wins the games.
28 years. :laugh:

The roster doesn't just show up in Dallas. The NFL didn't allocate these players to the Cowboys. They were acquired. You do understand that, right?

Loser talk. As if throwing away a 2nd rounder for half a season of Leonard Williams or some other over the hill player will make the difference in January.

The Natural

Reaction score
28 years. :laugh:

The roster doesn't just show up in Dallas. The NFL didn't allocate these players to the Cowboys. They were acquired. You do understand that, right?

Loser talk. As if throwing away a 2nd rounder for half a season of Leonard Williams or some other over the hill player will make the difference in January.
Chuckles aside do you even know what you are talking about. You don't just build a championship team from your draft picks or having competent folks running the organization. you still have to acquire players via trade and/or free agency to get over the top.

CWR

Reaction score

Two wins and two losses.

No, they won't. You have to listen past the drunken sideways talk to hear such key phrases as "right price for right free agent," and "all in on our own FAs."

MS17

Reaction score
No, they won't. You have to listen past the drunken sideways talk to hear such key phrases as "right price for right free agent," and "all in on our own FAs."
Of the many key phrases we have heard is my favorite, "We'll evaluate these players on a risk vs. reward basis - it's worked well for us", yada yada

Reactions: CWR