The Last Touchdown in Texas Stadium

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
starfan76;2503676 said:
Wish... Owens with the whole team meeting at the star in a show of team unity.

Reality... Choice while closing out the game. (much like last week)

I assume this would be a 15 yard penalty but one that would be well worth it if they all met at the star, with Owens, and celebrated. I'd love that.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
cmacch;2503643 said:
True. I'm not much of a gambler, and even if I was, my superstition overcomes any desire to make a reasonable, safe bet. Betting against the Boys just seems like a jinx to me, ya know?
I do. I used to bet 5 bucks against the Cowboys every week. My thinking was that I would gladly pay 5 bucks for a win, but if they lost at least I made money. I gave that up when people quit taking the bets when they got bad in the late 80's. As long as they were good I could find a betting partner. I paid out a lot more than I ever won and loved every second of it.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Gotta go with Crayton. I think he will be doing a lot of "making up" in this game since that poor game he had in the divisional round vs. the Giants.

Funxva

Inventor of the Whizzinator
Reaction score
I would have said Nick Folk if it were just the last points scored... But I have a feeling that it will be the running game.

dcfanatic

Benched
Reaction score
If it's Pacman I am going to smash the big screen into 5,000,000 pieces!

lol.

LeonDixson

Illegitimi non carborundum
Reaction score
I think Newman or Adam Jones will get a pick six in garbage time as the Ravens only option is to go to the pass to try to make up a 14 point deficit in the last 4 minutes.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tashard Choice.
Reasoning is that IF dallas has the lead late in the 4th and are attempting to take time off the clock. Just as against the Giants. They stack the line to stop the run. TC gets a good block, break through the line, and thought the last few Raven defenders....TD....game over....

reddyuta

Reaction score
i picked the ravens because they would need to score quickly on account of being behind a lot.

STAR GAZER

Benched
Reaction score
Barber should be okay now. And if anything, he will be considered our "Closer". So that would seem the most probable. Yet he is not getting much love here in this poll at the moment.

THUMPER

Papa
Reaction score
Canadian BoyzFan;2503511 said:
I'll go Matellus Bennett.

I also just have a feeling that he will be the one, only I spelled his name Martellus. Just sayin 'zall. :D