The Last Touchdown in Texas Stadium

gazmc_06

Reaction score
T.O.

Run to the halfway line and hit the T.O. celebration on the star. The perfect ending.

djtavo

Jesus is Lord
Reaction score
How nice would it be if it was Ware and along with the last touchdown he has 4 sacks...

Talk about history..

Scranton Tiger

Reaction score
I think it will be similar to last week. Dallas up by 7 or 8 points. Put together a late scoring drive in the last 5 minutes to seal the win with Tashard Choice doing the honors.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
djtavo;2504047 said:
How nice would it be if it was Ware and along with the last touchdown he has 4 sacks...

Talk about history..

I said this in another topic here is that it would just be awesome if in our victory that Ware got all 4 sacks this Saturday and broke the record.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Wow, Choice jumps out to a huge lead. I knew it would be between him, Owens, and Witten for most votes.

kmd24

Reaction score
Hostile;2503597 said:
LOL

I do have to respect the reasoning behind it and the fact that by choosing that option he has multiple choices to our single choice. It is the Gambler's way to bet. If someone gives you Tiger Woods or the field to win a golf tournament, even if you believe Tiger will win it, you bet the field.

Depends on the odds.

Nav22

Reaction score
I picked TO just to make some folks mad.
I'll one up you... by writing in my vote of "Pacman Jones on a dazzling punt return". :)

kmd24

Reaction score
Hostile;2504304 said:
Says the man with the Gus Hansen avatar.

Speaking of, I owe you $1 for that Barber/Jones 1000 yards on the season bet. PM me details (Paypal preferred if you use it) and I'll ship the dough.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
kmd24;2504324 said:
Speaking of, I owe you $1 for that Barber/Jones 1000 yards on the season bet. PM me details (Paypal preferred if you use it) and I'll ship the dough.
I'll tell you the same thing I told Arch. Please take that dollar and give it to the first homeless person you see and wish them a Merry Christmas and we are good.

kmd24

Reaction score
Hostile;2504332 said:
I'll tell you the same thing I told Arch. Please take that dollar and give it to the first homeless person you see and wish them a Merry Christmas and we are good.

Done.

juck

Reaction score
Tashard Choice.This guy is gonna be what we wanted since Emmitt.Barber our Bettis.Felix our Reggie Bush.

silver

Reaction score
Fletch;2503828 said:
Gotta go with Crayton. I think he will be doing a lot of "making up" in this game since that poor game he had in the divisional round vs. the Giants.

have a good one