The let HeavyHitta31/The30YardSlant have it thread

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Before I leave for a while as promised if the Cowboys won, I figured I'd eat my crow and create a thread so it isnt all over the board. I was wrong. Period. This team (Minus Nick Folk) came to play and won a game they had to win. For the first time in Wade Phillips era, they played very well in a big game in December. Even more impressive, it was against the best team in football. In their house. I'm still shocked, I can't believe it, but I promise you I couldnt be happier that I was wrong. Here's to doing it two more times and winning the division.

So, go ahead, let me have it. I guranteed a loss and said I'd quit posting until the start of next season. I put it out there and got burned. I'll be here to read, just unable to post. See you guys next season (I know, you're all crushed :D ).

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
This **** cracks me up.

I want to see one guy on this board who has not spewed a negative comment at one point,

With that said, you made the bet. See ya soon! lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3111530 said:
New Orleans is going to destroy us. From the looks of things, everyone else is playing for second in the NFC. The Saints are in a class by themselves.

Very discouraging, to say the least

Na na na na, hey hey-ey, goodbye

stilltheguru

Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3157699 said:
Before I leave for a while as promised if the Cowboys won, I figured I'd eat my crow and create a thread so it isnt all over the board. I was wrong. Period. This team (Minus Nick Folk) came to play and won a game they had to win. For the first time in Wade Phillips era, they played very well in a big game in December. Even more impressive, it was against the best team in football. In their house. I'm still shocked, I can't believe it, but I promise you I couldnt be happier that I was wrong. Here's to doing it two more times and winning the division.

So, go ahead, let me have it. I guranteed a loss and said I'd quit posting until the start of next season. I put it out there and got burned. I'll be here to read, just unable to post. See you guys next season (I know, you're all crushed :D ).

You should've made a more concrete bet. Like, Roy Williams wouldn't do a DAMN thing all game. But peace.lol

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score
This will give you time to be the next Cowboys kicker.

NextGenBoys

Reaction score
Till the start of next season is a long *** time. Till playoffs seem fair.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Since you made the bet and seem to be owning up to it...

612capture_tombstone03.jpg

:starspin

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3157756 said:
Enjoy the crow, it must taste pretty good.

I'll take seconds and thirds

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score

ain't no need to let anyone have it - we all express our frustrations our own way.

i wanna enjoy a team victory, not some psuedo personal one. : )

HELL YEA BAYBEE! WE WON!!!!!

CowboyMcCoy

Business is a Boomin
Reaction score
Goodbye you psuedo-explayer for the Aggies wannabe. I'm glad you and your drivel will be gone. I hope your foot tastes good and I wish bbgun would join you. But that's wishful thinking.

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Way to man up. I'm proud of our boys tonight, and proud of the fans that can man up despite themselves.

You should be welcomed back.

TRUTH87

Cowboy for Life
Reaction score
haha i admit i wus really negative about this game also...

iceberg

rock music matters
Reaction score
tomson75;3157811 said:
Way to man up. I'm proud of our boys tonight, and proud of the fans that can man up despite themselves.

You should be welcomed back.

this isn't an I TOLD YOU SO time - this is a time we SHOULD ALL enjoy the cowboys. this is a game we'll carry with us for a long long time as what we know we can do when we set our minds to it.

ain't no need to get bitter, let's just be happy we won and celebrate with all cowboy fans!

triplets92

Reaction score

So many times I come on here and read your comments and I could swear that your a giants/philly/or skins fan. it always seem that you took some sort of pleasure in the fact that Dallas loss games but your a man of your word and I hope to see you back here next year with a new attitude