The let HeavyHitta31/The30YardSlant have it thread

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
The30YardSlant;3157699 said:
Before I leave for a while as promised if the Cowboys won, I figured I'd eat my crow and create a thread so it isnt all over the board. I was wrong. Period. This team (Minus Nick Folk) came to play and won a game they had to win. For the first time in Wade Phillips era, they played very well in a big game in December. Even more impressive, it was against the best team in football. In their house. I'm still shocked, I can't believe it, but I promise you I couldnt be happier that I was wrong. Here's to doing it two more times and winning the division.

So, go ahead, let me have it. I guranteed a loss and said I'd quit posting until the start of next season. I put it out there and got burned. I'll be here to read, just unable to post. See you guys next season (I know, you're all crushed :D ).

Dude, there's no reason to quit posting...if everyone who believed this team was through afetr last week quit posting here, this place would be a ghost town forum.

They played a sensational game tonight, one of the best they've played in years.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;3158210 said:
Y'all need to chill out just a bit on 30yardslant. He is the ultimate half glass empty-ist. He has owned up to it. Good for him.

That was the best game the Cowboys have played in a very long time. Now here's hoping there's no let down against Washington.

No way. Had the situation been reversed there would be no end to the stream of hate coming from their mouths, and certainly no mercy for anyone waving a flag of hope.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
bbgun;3158423 said:
So I guess we're all gonna be Skins fans for one night.

"One night? You've always been a Skins fan!"

Touche.

I am ....

BigDFan5

Cowboys Make me Drink
Reaction score
bbgun;3158423 said:
So I guess we're all gonna be Skins fans for one night.

"One night? You've always been a Skins fan!"

Touche.

Its no fun if you make the jokes yourself, leave that to me next time mmkay

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
BigDFan5;3158480 said:
Its no fun if you make the jokes yourself, leave that to me next time mmkay

Fine, you handle me and I'll take care of Bob.

theogt

Surrealist
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;3158377 said:
I'll certainly agree that he's relentlessly negative, or at least as long as I've been paying attention to him. He can be a real Debby Downer, no doubt about it.

But he made a bet that the Cowboys wouldn't win. After the win he came in here and admitted he was wrong about the bet, honored his pledge and good naturedly offered this thread as a place to take it out on him. AND it's pretty clear that he is in fact happy with the win, which runs directly counter to one of the common gripes against him.

I can see disliking the guy. But give him a little credit for this.
Well, there's no doubt he's a bit of a masochist re: his own stupidity, if you think that's a good thing (i.e., look at his screnname).

Zman5

Reaction score
Buh Bye!

david_spade88189776_RETNA_502.jpg

tomson75

Brain Dead Shill
Reaction score
Faerluna;3158646 said:
http://i33.***BLOCKED***/albums/d57/Faerluna/trap_11.jpg

Lmao....I wish you knuckleheads would knock it off. I need to get some sleep.

Dallas

Old bulletproof tiger
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt;3157759 said:
Since you made the bet and seem to be owning up to it...

612capture_tombstone03.jpg

:starspin

What a GREAT movie. I loved Curly Bill.