The Loser Attitudes are Going Away Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
The bright spot with the cuts and players transitioning out is that the players that Jerruh paid and coddled are now gone...

Witten seems to be the only one left. (No doubt some will bash that statement, or make excuses for D Ware, Hatcher, etc.)

I will take 100 Dez Bryant attitudes, people that get pissed losing, have that chip on their shoulder, than continue down the same road with people like we "claim" are team leaders (and NO I don't think Romo is okay with losing so I don't include him).

Only problem becomes you need a staff that can handle those players like Dez...not sure this one can.

Setackin

radioactivecowboy88
Reaction score
I agree 110% BUT I DO NOT BELIEVE witten has that attitude...

The Natural

Reaction score
They're two more pieces away (1 player, 1 coach) from a complete cleanse. I know one of the two is done for sure after this year, can only hope the same is true for the other

jimmy40

Reaction score
Jerry coddles every player, that's not going to change.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
That loser attitude of Witten's sure has made him one of the best Tight End's in NFL History. SMH. Some people shouldn't be allowed to post on forums.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
That loser attitude of Witten's sure has made him one of the best Tight End's in NFL History. SMH. Some people shouldn't be allowed to post on forums.

I will take a non HOF player like Novacek who always found a way, rather than a HOF individual who hasn't proven he can win...8-8 fits you well sir.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
I wasn't aware that there are 11 players on the field at once. Enlighten me.

Find a way to beat your man...get 11 people that believe that way...Not one that gets more upset when Dez is mad on the sidelines than when he is playing.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
I will take a non HOF player like Novacek who always found a way, rather than a HOF individual who hasn't proven he can win...8-8 fits you well sir.

Swap Witten and Novacek, and you would be saying the same. Except Witten is a much better player than Novacek ever was.

Aven8

Reaction score
I never thought Ware and others were losers, but I do think they didn't/don't know how to win.

That's the difference. Outside of Parcells what coach has coached them to teach them how?

Hoofbite

Reaction score
How are you going to take 100 of Dez Bryant's attitude when the roster only allows 53?

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
I never thought Ware and others were losers, but I do think they didn't/don't know how to win.

That's the difference. Outside of Parcells what coach has coached them to teach them how?

And that might be a very legit point. Others just get lost in their stats and their image...Did any of them have the ability to make others around them better? Even by simply taking assignments away from them.

You may have stated my point more accurately however.

Lonestar94

Reaction score
And that might be a very legit point. Others just get lost in their stats and their image...Did any of them have the ability to make others around them better? Even by simply taking assignments away from them.

You may have stated my point more accurately however.

Unless you were in the locker room with them, you will never know for sure.. Blame it on Jerry and Co. for drafting bad players around him.

RonSpringsdaman20

Hold The Door!
Reaction score
Loser attitude???
Leaders?...... maybe not.....Emotional sparks? maybe not...
But losers???? I think you have gone tugg speedman with that one.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
Swap Witten and Novacek, and you would be saying the same. Except Witten is a much better player than Novacek ever was.

My lasting image of Witten this season is showing emotion by yelling at 88 when he was furious at how Dallas was playing. That's the most fire I've seen from him in years. And it wasn't directed at the right thing! Direct that anger/frustration/emotion when the "collapse" starts...not trying to say "we have 5 seconds left...focus!" What was that?

Status
Not open for further replies.