The Loser Attitudes are Going Away Finally

Status
Not open for further replies.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Okay...where did he step up and demonstrate his winning attitude last year, or the year before, or the year before...or the year before...Maybe that one pass where his helmet came off in....

so show us a clip of Novacek being demonstrative.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
I love Dez and his passion, but just because Witten or X player don't yell the loudest or havent had to leave the game early because they were about to cry losing a game doesnt mean they have a loser attitude. Just no.

To me it's an issue of complacency...they appear to be okay with what happens.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
so show us a clip of Novacek being demonstrative.

Vocally maybe not, but when a big game came around he was there wasn't he...Didn't throw up a huge 12 catch game in week 4 and then disappear during a win or go home.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That's a good question. Realistically I wonder if they are mad at 8-8, or mad that someone is calling out the "heroes"...Potentially saying that the Captains were liabilities to the team when we look at them with rose colored glasses. That is my primary point.

Or maybe, and this could very well be a shock to you, they are tired of threads that are so foolish, simplistic, full of hyperbole that they come across like troll threads. Like this one.

jimmy40

Reaction score
Vocally maybe not, but when a big game came around he was there wasn't he...Didn't throw up a huge 12 catch game in week 4 and then disappear during a win or go home.

Oh so now a player doesn't have to scream and yell to be a winner.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
Or maybe, and this could very well be a shock to you, they are tired of threads that are so foolish, simplistic, full of hyperbole that they come across like troll threads. Like this one.

Nah...I think my answer is better...I have no idea what a troll thread is, but if it means something that will make people take a different look at something then guilty I am.

My apologies that I don't cheer a championship during the Clinton administration as a marker of excellence anymore.

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
Oh so now a player doesn't have to scream and yell to be a winner.

It's attitude. It's swagger. It's making people better...it's winning...It's your "history". What other HOF players would be okay winning ONE playoff game? (Archie Manning aside because family was his key.)

WestCoastQB

Reaction score
He likes to change his story of why they are losers once you prove one of them to be asinine.

Not really...Attitude is a tough thing to define in black and white. That's why you defend these .500 athletes and I don't. I just go on what I see...And you can disagree all you want, but there must be a reason all this "talent" can't win, yet other teams seem to...

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nah...I think my answer is better...I have no idea what a troll thread is, but if it means something that will make people take a different look at something then guilty I am.

My apologies that I don't cheer a championship during the Clinton administration as a marker of excellence anymore.

Thanks for making it clear that this is a troll thread.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.