The love of my life driving me mad

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
I've met the love of my life on Facebook. Yes, just out of the blue some woman I've never met, who has ridiculously gorgeous pictures on her profile, sent me a friend request. Then I told her I'm glad she found me because I lost her number after we met at the Billie Eilish concert in New York City (which I did not go to). She agreed that we met there. I referred to our night of passion that we shared there (which did not happen), and she agreed.

Of course, she loves me like crazy and is super glad we met. But right now she's in a jam and is about to be evicted from her apartment and needs my help. She needs me to send her $300 for the rent for her NYC apartment. (You can rent a flat in NYC for $300?) I told her I'm a multi-millionaire, and I'll send her a check for one million dollars. She tells me a check will take too long to get there, and she's about to be evicted today. She says just buy gift cards for $300, and it will get her out of the jam. I told her my feelings are hurt that she won't accept my one million. She says to send the 300 or she'll be out on the street. I tell her to just live in a tent until she receives my one million dollars. She says she needs food too. I tell her to go to a food bank and live in the tent, and then once she gets my check, she'll be millionaire.

I tell her I'm madly in love with her, and I'm worried that, in our night of passion in NYC, I might have gotten her pregnant. She says, yes, she's pregnant, and she needs that $300 to end the pregnancy. I tell her I'll be furious with her if she does that. I tell her I'm madly in love with her and want to marry her and have that kid with her, and 8 more. She says she'll keep our kid, but I need to send her the $300 so she doesn't end up on the street. I tell her living in a tent is just fine if you're waiting for a one million dollar check.

She says she doesn't need the one million, just $300. I tell her my feelings are hurt that she won't accept my million dollars, and that proves she doesn't love me. She says, help, she's about to get evicted. Just do the 300 in gift cards.

I finally blocked her. I was sure she was the love of my life, but it just didn't work out. Sigh.

nyc-cowboy

Reaction score
(You can rent a flat in NYC for $300?
You cant even rent a parking spot for that price.

Where is the cheapest monthly parking in NYC?

Find The Cheapest NYC Monthly Parking by Neighborhood
NeighborhoodMonthly Parking RateAddress
Midtown$42567th W 43rd St. – Valet Garage
Hell's Kitchen$350332 W 44th St. – Valet Garage
Upper West Side$450205 W 101st St. – Valet Garage
Upper East Side$450345 E 81st St.

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You should have known she only wanted the money.
I mean come on, Johnny took her to court to prove to all that she
was a lying narcissist just interested in the money.

Now that Johnny, Elon and that freaky Franco is out of the picture she was trying
to get you to send her money.

However you actually got luck because she wanted the three hundred in hand over the million in the bush.

In that respect she was just like Veruca Salt because she wanted that money and she wanted it now.

However crisis averted. Count your lucky stars as the man eater, the siren trying to crash men into the rocks, the salacious succubus trying to feed off of your soul.

That is right, the woman was secretly AMBER HEARD!!!!

SuspectCorner

Still waiting...
Reaction score
I've met the love of my life on Facebook. Yes, just out of the blue some woman I've never met, who has ridiculously gorgeous pictures on her profile, sent me a friend request. Then I told her I'm glad she found me because I lost her number after we met at the Billie Eilish concert in New York City (which I did not go to). She agreed that we met there. I referred to our night of passion that we shared there (which did not happen), and she agreed.

Of course, she loves me like crazy and is super glad we met. But right now she's in a jam and is about to be evicted from her apartment and needs my help. She needs me to send her $300 for the rent for her NYC apartment. (You can rent a flat in NYC for $300?) I told her I'm a multi-millionaire, and I'll send her a check for one million dollars. She tells me a check will take too long to get there, and she's about to be evicted today. She says just buy gift cards for $300, and it will get her out of the jam. I told her my feelings are hurt that she won't accept my one million. She says to send the 300 or she'll be out on the street. I tell her to just live in a tent until she receives my one million dollars. She says she needs food too. I tell her to go to a food bank and live in the tent, and then once she gets my check, she'll be millionaire.

I tell her I'm madly in love with her, and I'm worried that, in our night of passion in NYC, I might have gotten her pregnant. She says, yes, she's pregnant, and she needs that $300 to end the pregnancy. I tell her I'll be furious with her if she does that. I tell her I'm madly in love with her and want to marry her and have that kid with her, and 8 more. She says she'll keep our kid, but I need to send her the $300 so she doesn't end up on the street. I tell her living in a tent is just fine if you're waiting for a one million dollar check.

She says she doesn't need the one million, just $300. I tell her my feelings are hurt that she won't accept my million dollars, and that proves she doesn't love me. She says, help, she's about to get evicted. Just do the 300 in gift cards.

I finally blocked her. I was sure she was the love of my life, but it just didn't work out. Sigh.
Dude, cut your risk by sticking to internet poker sites. Fakebook is a trap.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Keep her, she's only trying to kill you $300 at a time.

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
You cant even rent a parking spot for that price.

Where is the cheapest monthly parking in NYC?

Find The Cheapest NYC Monthly Parking by Neighborhood
NeighborhoodMonthly Parking RateAddress
Midtown$42567th W 43rd St. – Valet Garage
Hell's Kitchen$350332 W 44th St. – Valet Garage
Upper West Side$450205 W 101st St. – Valet Garage
Upper East Side$450345 E 81st St.
Are those first three actually a parking space in the Valet Garage?

Montanalo

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

You're far too harsh and jaded. I'm sure this was all legit

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Reverend, I have a knack for getting folks to accept a million dollars. Don't give up yet. Send over the million my way and I think I can help you convince her. Just a thought.

Mannix

Reaction score
NY is a toilet....as are the people there....would not live there for ANY amount of money!!!

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
NY is a toilet....as are the people there....would not live there for ANY amount of money!!!
It's a long, long way from my first choice. If someone offered me a great job in NYC for something like 10 million a year, I would probably take that. But it would have to be something really great, and I would have to have an awesome place to live. I would NOT want to live in one of those absurdly overpriced 200 square feet apartments in NYC. I don't know how people do that. You could have better quarters in a stealth truck.