The Mad Thread

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
If your pissed, put it here.

I hate ugly wins. I cant tell you how mad I am about this game. We should have lost, but we won . We looked like crap. I have to say I dont think there is a chance in hell we even make a wild card.

Solutions are few and far between.

:mad:

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Why exactly should we have lost? This was a good win.

SDogo

Not as good as I once was but as good once as I ev
Reaction score
I'm relieved but still worried

ejthedj

Reaction score
Ummm,

We beat a playoff competitor, on the road, and the D played well.

Romo will only get better.

We saved our season

DELETE THIS THREAD!

JUST ENJOY IT.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
How should we have lost?

If anything, we should have won by more. Two turnovers inside their 25 and a free FG given up by special teams. That's at least a 9 point swing if not more.

Route 66

Reaction score
StarKist;2423818 said:

I hate ugly wins. I cant tell you how mad I am about this game. We should have lost, but we won . We looked like crap. I have to say I dont think there is a chance in hell we even make a wild card.

I agree 100% with your assessment.

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
We did look like crap in the first quarter but it was our own selves getting in the way. We should have been up 21-7 at half time. We came out and played tough in the second half. The defense was absolutely amazing...I don't see why you can't be happy about that. Once our offense gels and we get Romo fully healthy/Felix Jones back, we will be unstoppable.

I think the biggest move made today was of course getting Newman back and finally benching Henry. With Pacman man back, Newman starting, and Jenkins/Scandrick playing at a high level, we will finally see the defense we were drooling over in the offseason.

Apefist

Reaction score
HomeOfLegends;2423848 said:
I'm relieved but still worried

yep. my thoughts exactly. whew! at least the next two games "should" be easier and they are both at home.

bootsy

Benched
Reaction score
StarKist;2423818 said:

Please. If anything we should have WON this game by more than 4 points because of the two turnovers inside the 30. The Commanders only serious drive was the first drive of the game.

superpunk

Reaction score
This thread delivered what it said it would, I believe in argonauts.

TellerMorrow34

BraveHeartFan
Reaction score
Are you kidding me? The Skins have one of the better defenses in the league, we had to go into their home, and you're mad because the win wasn't pretty enough?

Ugh. Clearly you never played a down of ball in your life to have any issue with wins. Winning ugly is worth the same as winning pretty. Would it be nice to have went in and won 28-10? Sure. But I'll take 14-10 wins every single week of the season over 'pretty' 35-30 losses.

jjktkk

Reaction score
StarKist;2423818 said:

A win is a win. You expected Romo to come back after being out a month and look great? I love this win. It was a gutcheck win. Our defense was outstanding! Maybe you should just switch to another team to root for.