The Mad Thread

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
well i admit the piss poor tackling is still pissing me off but other than that not much to be mad about...

CarlAllDay

Reaction score
bootsy;2423906 said:
Please. If anything we should have WON this game by more than 4 points because of the two turnovers inside the 30. The Commanders only serious drive was the first drive of the game.

please and that first drive wasnt serious...its pretty easy when the punter starts you at the 45.

other than those desperation 3 yard passes underneath the skins couldn't do squat to us.

i thought the pressure was decent they bailed themselves out of plenty sacks with the screen pass and throw away passes.

great job boys and henry to free safety asap and fire bruce read, and remove miles austin from kick returner because its a definite star at the 20 with miles at kick returner he has no wiggle.

but i do like his development at wr.....he looks good.

flozell has to be top 5 in most overated overpaid players in the league let me get this straight he has a bad shoulder, infected finger, he's slow, he's deaf, and just plain stupid.

with all these problems with him he shouldn't have any problems finding parking spots at the mall lol

This is Our Year

Ohama, Kill, 52 is the Mike
Reaction score
I'm mad Henry didn't get benched he got a cramp booooo....

Plus the flags, still need to shore that up a lot. I almost pulled my hair out on that one drive when Austin got the 1st and then we got 2 or 3 flags in a row.

Didn't really have a problem with the Romo picks, one looked like rust and the other was a nice play by the Skins.

rojan

Reaction score
Games like this build character....

I couldn't be more happy!!!!

Straight Ballin!!!!

Signals

Suspicious looking stranger
Reaction score
Excuse me Gentlemen, but this thread is NOT about optimism joy and happiness that we won a game.

This thread is all about anger hate and discontentment.

You have absolutely no reason to be happy about this win, after all it was ugly, and ugly means you should be unhappy.

I cant stand people who are happy about ugliness.

Why cant you just be happy about unhappiness?

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
superpunk;2423916 said:
This thread delivered what it said it would, I believe in argonauts.
I believe the argonauts are our future. Teach them well and let them lead the way.

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
StarKist;2424393 said:
Excuse me Gentlemen, but this thread is NOT about optimism joy and happiness that we won a game.

You have absolutely no reason to be happy about this win, after all it was ugly, and ugly means you should be unhappy.

People who like ugly are ugly.

Beautiful is the only way to go.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
BraveHeartFan;2423959 said:
Are you kidding me? The Skins have one of the better defenses in the league, we had to go into their home, and you're mad because the win wasn't pretty enough?

Yup...

The thing is, I found this win to be pretty freakin' gorgeous...

silverbear

Reaction score
StarKist;2424393 said:

OK... I'm mad that weed is illegal, and broccoli isn't...

Hey, I'm not happy about it, but I've been ugly a really long time... most of my life, in fact... I've learned to carry it off with a certain style...

Because that would make you happy...

silverbear

Reaction score
windward;2424447 said:
People who like ugly are ugly.

It's true, I am... be grateful that I don't use one of my pics as an avatar... I tried once, but Hos said it violated the board rules for general decency...