The Mad Thread

DoomsDayD

Reaction score
I think we played well in spurts. The only thing i really hope for is to come out next week with the fire in our hearts like we had in the 4th quarter of the game. Why cant our D play like that all the time. Play with some freaking emotion!!!!!

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
windward;2424766 said:
Beef Broccoli

Broccoli and Cheddar Baked Potatos.

Yum.

You know you're startin' to sound like a stoner, don't you?? Those boys will eat ANYTHING...

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
silverbear;2424789 said:
You know you're startin' to sound like a stoner, don't you?? Those boys will eat ANYTHING...
When I was a kid, the only vegetables I'd eat were Broccoli and spinach.

Loved that stuff.

Hypnotoad

Reaction score
Our special teams needs improvement still.

Offensively penalties kept killing drives.

We were able to drive but turnovers cost us points.

Defensively we let too much 3rd down plays be converted.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
windward;2424796 said:
When I was a kid, the only vegetables I'd eat were Broccoli and spinach.

Loved that stuff.

That's just sick, man... I'm pretty sure that admitting this is sufficient cause to revoke your Man Card... I'll double check with Jimmy Johnson, and get back to you on that...

Cowboysfan22

Reaction score
ejthedj;2423855 said:
Ummm,

We beat a playoff competitor, on the road, and the D played well.

Romo will only get better.

We saved our season

DELETE THIS THREAD!

JUST ENJOY IT.
I agree I think the d stood up and the offense struggled but got the job done.

AKATheRake

Reaction score
jdub2k4;2423879 said:
We did look like crap in the first quarter but it was our own selves getting in the way. We should have been up 21-7 at half time. We came out and played tough in the second half. The defense was absolutely amazing...I don't see why you can't be happy about that. Once our offense gels and we get Romo fully healthy/Felix Jones back, we will be unstoppable.

I think the biggest move made today was of course getting Newman back and finally benching Henry. With Pacman man back, Newman starting, and Jenkins/Scandrick playing at a high level, we will finally see the defense we were drooling over in the offseason.

The Skins have been struggling to put points up the last month. Lets give the D some credit but lets not overrate the performance either. The best thing that we could see out of this defense is that our D-line did not get dominated by a physical running team and our corners played well, not 7-10 yards off.

We made plays on D when we had too and we didn't give up easy TD's other than the only 1 scored by Wash. Overall as a team we have to figure out how to win the turnover battles, which we still struggle at, and play decent field position like we did tonight. Our penalties are starting to clean up it seems. No injuries or hurt players either which is good news. Hopefully Romo's pinkie is getting there, I'm a little worried still. I know he's rusty but he didn't seem at all very confident about down the field as he usually is.