The manning brothers

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Does anybody actually watch these two clowns.?? I thought Troy Aikman was at his best last night with his side kick. ESPN they just keep embarrassing themselves in my opinion.

RS12

Reaction score
I watched them a few times during the season. They can be hit and miss. A lot depends on who the teams are that is playing and who the multiple guests are during the show. One week they had Jimmy for a segment so that was interesting. Then sometimes they have others I could care less about and it is distracting. Peyton can be pretty good and Eli pretty meh.

Flamma

Reaction score
Does anybody actually watch these two clowns.?? I thought Troy Aikman was at his best last night with his side kick. ESPN they just keep embarrassing themselves in my opinion.
If I'm home for the game, I usually watch the Manning brothers. Not because I think they're good, but sometimes I just don't want to hear the commentators. Similar to watching the game with the volume down. I just want to watch the game without all of the yelling and gushing over players.

Birch_Wood

Reaction score
Yea I didn't think they were at their best. Honestly, I can barely tolerate buck. He seems like he's Troys dependent brother who still lives in the basement of his parents house or maybe his dependent best buddy whose job is to smooch Troys rear end whenever possible. But I respect Troy.

ghst187

Reaction score
They should AI Sumerall and Madden for games…would be a vast improvement