The moment Bijan saw his projection to be drafted by the at dallascowboys

raven55

Reaction score
he better hope some one takes him before the cowboys are they will use him up like all the players

boysfanperiod

Reaction score
They don't win anything major. Now that's not the end all, be all if someone is a fan who's going to buy Jerry's fools gold every year. However, if you are a athlete with career goals including the Super Bowl, you will sadly never achieve that dream in Dallas. It is what it is until there are changes in the front office.

Demarcus Ware would've been another what if had he not went to Denver to get his ring.
:hammer:

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Rocky, I like you but I am entitled to my opinion like you are. If you want a place where everyone agrees just play inside your head.
Has nothing to do with a different opinion. You’ve given up. So again, why are you here?

rambo2

Reaction score
They don't win anything major. Now that's not the end all, be all if someone is a fan who's going to buy Jerry's fools gold every year. However, if you are a athlete with career goals including the Super Bowl, you will sadly never achieve that dream in Dallas. It is what it is until there are changes in the front office.

Demarcus Ware would've been another what if had he not went to Denver to get his ring.
They were a play or 2 away from beating the 49ers and advancing.

Carson

Reaction score
Not when DT, OL, CB, TE and WR are also needs.
You can pretty much eliminate OL, TE, DT immediately. We don’t draft DTs in the first. Team has multiple OTs and don’t see a guard early. TE had Ferguson and Hendershot

Whyjerry

Reaction score
You can pretty much eliminate OL, TE, DT immediately. We don’t draft DTs in the first. Team has multiple OTs and don’t see a guard early. TE had Ferguson and Hendershot
and yet they wonder why run defense is an issue.

HungryLion

Reaction score
Yep and there is a shortage of offensive linemen.

I have nothing against Robinson. I just think the premium picks would be better spent on the OL or DL. Possibly WR.

Get another top end guard on that OL. Then quite a few running backs will be capable of running well behind it. I think

diamonddelts

Reaction score
They were a play or 2 away from beating the 49ers and advancing.

Dallas is always a play, penalty, flag, play call, dropped pass, or int away from advancing. The same knife to the gut comes in a different way at the end of each season. Followed by "we're close" and bad decisions from the front office.

After 27 years, they are what they are. False hope.