Video: The Movie Trailer thread

SlammedZero

Reaction score
Was gonna post it this morning when I got up lol but forgot. I think it looks absolutely awesome and as a child of the 90's who lined up at my local Tilt A Whirl to play and Hinkle Family Fun Center, can't wait. I LOVED the original MK movie (even Annihilation is so awful but some fun).

But the ONLY issue I had was a lack of this...

Why does Hinkle Family Fun Center sound so familiar? lol Breaking Bad?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Well, I caught myself just now. :oops:

Certain videos containing embedded language, etc., have already been posted in the thread. Those previously posted videos may be removed at some point in the (near) future. It is important for every member to observe these site rules from this point forward:

#4 - You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts.
#13 - You will not circumvent the language filter.

Please. Review your videos from start-to-finish from now on.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Well, I caught myself just now. :oops:

Certain videos containing embedded language, etc., have already been posted in the thread. Those previously posted videos may be removed at some point in the (near) future. It is important for every member to observe these site rules from this point forward:

#4 - You will not include profanity or non-family friendly language in your posts.
#13 - You will not circumvent the language filter.

Please. Review your videos from start-to-finish from now on.
While I'm not the guilty party...this time around...I have to say, a lot of times I don't even notice the profanity. Maybe being a truck driving ex bouncer from a semi white trash family has something to do with it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Venom trailer is not very promising.

I agree. It was especially awkward when they tried to be funny.

I think they got away with a subpar movie still being profitable the first time. I’m not so sure they’ll get that lucky again.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
it looks like it will be the best marvel movie yet
That would be a remarkable feat but not impossible. I must admit that I am more excited about Shang Chi & The Legend of the Ten Rings, based on the trailer alone, than the rest of the 2021 releases of Eternals, Spider-Man | No Way Home and even my own avatar (Black Widow).