Video: The Movie Trailer thread

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yea, didn't really catch my interest in that trailer.

Doesn't help I haven't really read too much about it in comic books but it seemed bland.
Yeah. No ‘hook’ for me.
I am not getting a vibe like the television series The Inhumans. The Eternals will be terrible if that is the case. Maybe my radar is on the fritz lol.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't remember the name of it, but he was in a good movie, where he steals coke, kills cops, and the black panther catches and kills him
Sounds like a Chadwick Boseman movie I have not seen yet. :)

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am not getting a vibe like the television series The Inhumans. The Eternals will be terrible if that is the case. Maybe my radar is on the fritz lol.

It’s similar for me. I’m sure the scale and effects will be better but I haven’t seen a big reason for why I should be interested in these characters.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It’s similar for me. I’m sure the scale and effects will be better but I haven’t seen a big reason for why I should be interested in these characters.
Well, at the very least, it will give Gemma Chan a second shot at the MCU--minus the blue Kree body makeup this time. :muttley:

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Soldiers from the present. Fighting a war in the future.

I love well-thought out time paradoxes.

Guess that means I will be starting my 7-day free trial around July 2 and find out for myself. :laugh:
But if "all human life" was extinguished from the planet, who's coming back in time to get reinforcements? Ooh, maybe it's an AI, trying to make up for that BS Skynet pulled!

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
But if "all human life" was extinguished from the planet, who's coming back in time to get reinforcements? Ooh, maybe it's an AI, trying to make up for that BS Skynet pulled!
My guess is that future humans, with time travel technology to recruit from the past and return to their time, have the capability to go forward beyond their time also. Some likely scouted ahead in time to see how the battle progressed.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
My guess is that future humans, with time travel technology to recruit from the past and return to their time, have the capability to go forward beyond their time also. Some likely scouted ahead in time to see how the battle progressed.
Ooh, the plot thickens!....we assume.

visionary

Reaction score
On the contrary I think the Eternals will be great
MCU understands that the major well known characters have been done again and again and they want to move away from yet another reboot.
So they will introduce us to less well known characters and build them in with known characters like art Strange.

This is the beginning of the next phase of MCU

DoctorChicken

Reaction score

Has this been posted yet?

This might be a stellar movie or a disappointment. Retelling any of the stories of the Knights of King Arthur's round table is tricky, especially one with complex elements like this.

Whether it's good or bad, Dev Patel will give us a killer performance. He always does.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan

This might be a stellar movie or a disappointment. Retelling any of the stories of the Knights of King Arthur's round table is tricky, especially one with complex elements like this.

Whether it's good or bad, Dev Patel will give us a killer performance. He always does.

I don't remember anything about the story of Sir Gawain, but this looks extremely stylized, and embellished. I agree, it could go either way, but I have a feeling it'll be slightly above mediocre.

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I don't remember anything about the story of Sir Gawain, but this looks extremely stylized, and embellished. I agree, it could go either way, but I have a feeling it'll be slightly above mediocre.

I'm not getting my hopes up because of that. But... A24 studios has released some seriously good films lately... Moonlight, The Witch, The Lighthouse, Uncut Gems, Midsommar, Minari, Ladybird, Ex Machina... so I have some hope because of their stellar track record in funding good films recently.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I'm not getting my hopes up because of that. But... A24 studios has released some seriously good films lately... Moonlight, The Witch, The Lighthouse, Uncut Gems, Midsommar, Minari, Ladybird, Ex Machina... so I have some hope because of their stellar track record in funding good films recently.
I'm not a big fan of movies reinventing classic stories, but as I said, I don't really remember Gawain's tale, if I've even read that one, so I won't have that as a reason to dislike it. ;)

dsturgeon

Reaction score

giants